[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

If you used to have the session but didn't get to restore all of it, you can still get it back. If you dig into your browser's profile files, you can find a "restore to previous version" option.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

really its a good thing that I have multiple windows, because if I just used one then everything would be gone, which is well over 100 tabs by this point

No, at least on chrome, it's basically impossible to lose all of your tabs from a single window. First of all, a single window will always open all its tabs back when opening if that's what it's set to do (I turn my computer off every single night, many of these tabs have been open for more than a year), second if your power goes out or something Chrome literally prompts "Do you want to restore the last session?"

Also, if your tabs were THAT important, go back to your History and reopen them manually. It's pretty annoying, but they aren't gone-gone. In Chrome they're just... back when they were originally accessed... which in my case could be up to a year ago for a few tabs, but most should only be a few weeks back! Just 5-10 minutes of scrolling!

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Even when I close the entire window, all the tabs at once, if I restart Chrome (even after turning my laptop on and off) I can hit CTRL+SHIFT+T and it brings back all the tabs. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Wow, no one posted between then, me getting in the shower, and coming back. I know it was under 2 hours but it felt really long, like 2 hours.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I find it hard to believe a shower lasted anywhere near 2 hours.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I said it felt like 2 hours. I was only in the shower for like 62 minutes

Edit: Wait, right, I shaved lmfao, that's where a lot of that time went... So I was only in the shower for probably ~52 minutes

Edited by Luminesce

If only there was a way to capture time and save it for later instead of having it fade away. Sadly this is not possible because Time Vault is banned, thanks WOTC.

Best bet is to just not waste time in the first place. And if you really care, look into what sorts of activities/mental practices make time feel longer, like staying mentally conscious/aware as often as you can, or not browsing the internet

Edited by Luminesce

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Also, if your tabs were THAT important, go back to your History and reopen them manually. It's pretty annoying, but they aren't gone-gone. In Chrome they're just... back when they were originally accessed... which in my case could be up to a year ago for a few tabs, but most should only be a few weeks back! Just 5-10 minutes of scrolling!

I have acceced so many websites, it would take forever to go through my history and try to get them back

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

No, at least on chrome, it's basically impossible to lose all of your tabs from a single window. First of all, a single window will always open all its tabs back when opening if that's what it's set to do (I turn my computer off every single night, many of these tabs have been open for more than a year), second if your power goes out or something Chrome literally prompts "Do you want to restore the last session?"

normally it would allow me to do that in this situation too. I am pretty certain that this whole thing is part of some glitch

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me