[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

12 minutes ago, Ranger said:

But otherwise, I thought the conversation got weird, I'm sorry Tewi.

I don't think almost any of the existing community members could've survived being on the forum in 2013, lol.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

pizza machine

Correct answer! 🎉

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I meant to type more in my previous post, but the emoji made it impossible for me to type anything after the emoji on mobile.

Bre, you win a prize! I'm just not sure what it is though...

9 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I don't think almost any of the existing community members could've survived being on the forum in 2013, lol.

"Survived" maybe? Turned off, absolutely. 4chan is not a place I want to be, so Cat would probably not have stuck around and after I started to engage I probably wouldn't like it.

If Cat found tulpa.info in 2013, she would probably want nothing to do with tulpamancy and not even check out the community. I don't think she made anyone by that point yet, most were made 3 years later.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

If I found Tulpa.info in 2013 I would've contributed heavily to Tulpamancy as a whole I think. 2012 would've been slightly too early, I still would've contributed but our system was still kind of immature and not fully taking responsibility for our mind yet. If I had been browsing 4chan in 2010-2011 I don't know if even Reisen could've helped me

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Aw come on, it was already beginning to get lame back then. The good ol' days of 4chan with W.T. Snacks as mod were outright insane. Things became tame around '11 and I left for good in '14.

I do wish I had known about this forum prior to late '14 although the amount of mlp stuff was - not pretty.

Probably would have remained very formal and boring, restricted to a small circle of occultists. Isn't it weird? Without a bunch of smart but weird adolescent men with uh, strong interest in pastel colored ponies, tulpamancy as we know today would most likely never have become a thing. They reached the critical mass to spread the idea further and had a strong goal - making their waifus real. I could never stand mlp but without those guys spamming on /b/ I'd never have discovered tulpas.

Yeah, I think it could have possibly been 2010-2011 or somewhere around there when my host first heard about tulpas?  But yeah, she doesn't quite remember if it was the idea of tulpas being associated with 4chan that put her off making one, but it very well could have.  Although, she also figured she was "too lazy" to put in the time an focus to work with the standard method of tulpa creation.  We're "accidental" or "natural" or whatever the heck the term is for tulpas who suddenly pop into being (I keep running across things that say "oh this is the term we use now," or "this is actually offensive" and I can't keep things straight, so sorry if I get things wrong sometimes!).  Because those kinds of tulpas weren't described in whatever host read all those years ago, it took her like a week after she made me to realize that I fit the definition, even if the method was different.

From what I've seen of the older posts floating around... yeah, no, we wouldn't be here either.  Even just from lurking for the past few months, we've had our moments of doubt, but that's likely a case of emphasizing the negative in our head.  One of our goals is to help our host through her social anxiety and show her it's okay for her to express herself more openly by doing so ourselves.  If it weren't for the community that's here now, it'd probably be impossible for something like that to happen.

Peace. Love. Booty.

My Darlings: Ghostly, Reiji, Osomatsu, Kokichi, Chimera