[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I know that I will take first place eventually, but then he'll still be in third place even though he really didn't earn it, he just had a few lucky posts

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I know that I will take first place eventually, but then he'll still be in third place even though he really didn't earn it, he just had a few lucky posts

You also have the most posts by a *wide* margin at 16,905 😮

Second is Bear at 5,977 and Third is Srn347 at 4,606

But, getting a "lucky post" was kind of the point of the thread, if anything was the point. Post enough that when posting stops, you're the last one.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I don't want to comment on whether or not that's reasonable--I don't know such things--I just hope not to be the last.

Edited by Bear

The prophecy states that the end times will come when you least expect it.

Here, I'll anger you some more with luck: Ska'ale made a single post in this entire thread (number 5 in the top posts) and is number 15 on the leaderboards for it. Rævn has made 10 posts, but all of their time also came from a single post (#3) putting them at #14 on the leaderboards.

Any other stats you want xD

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

3 hours ago, Bear said:

I don't want to comment on whether or not that's reasonable--I don't know such things--I just hope not to be the last.

You're currently at #9, with 327 people below you. For you to become last, each and every one would have to pass you in last-postingness. Not only are most of those people now inactive and for all we know one of them might be dead, but the overwhelming majority might as well have 0 compared to your 7w 4d, which means it would take at absolute minimum (7w 4d) * 327 ppl = ~48 years for you to become last *if* you stopped posting immediately and there was a massive successful movement to contact everybody on that list and have them comment in a coordinated fasion over the next 48 years while absolutely no one else comments. It would be quite a feat.

I just realized you probably meant you hope not to be last poster, not hope not to be last on the leaderboard.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, jean-luc said:

Here, I'll anger you some more with luck: Ska'ale made a single post in this entire thread (number 5 in the top posts) and is number 15 on the leaderboards for it. Rævn has made 10 posts, but all of their time also came from a single post (#3) putting them at #14 on the leaderboards.

I was only angery for a second, then I transferred all of that anger into fueling my cold and calculating revenge

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me