[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

48 minutes ago, jean-luc said:

You're currently at #9, with 327 people below you. For you to become last, each and every one would have to pass you in last-postingness. Not only are most of those people now inactive and for all we know one of them might be dead, but the overwhelming majority might as well have 0 compared to your 7w 4d, which means it would take at absolute minimum (7w 4d) * 327 ppl = ~48 years for you to become last *if* you stopped posting immediately and there was a massive successful movement to contact everybody on that list and have them comment in a coordinated fasion over the next 48 years while absolutely no one else comments. It would be quite a feat.

I meant last in terms of the last poster ever.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

if I am gaining last posting time at a consistent rate, then I will take first place in ~213 days

Not sure what timeframe you're using. I had a look, every month Jan - Apr this year you gained just about 9 days of lpness per month. May you got 12 days of lpness, June you got 14 days, and July you got nearly 17 days (more than half of the max you could possibly get!)

If you go back down to 9 days of lpness per month, you'll surpass me in just under 8 months (assuming I shut up)

However, if trends continue up just a little bit more and you can get 18 days of lpness per month, you could easily surpass me before the year ends. Godspeed!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I took your total time (in days), divided by my total time (in days), multiplied by the amount of days since I started posting on this thread, minus the amount of days since I started posting in this thread, and I got just under 213. I didn't bother to factor in how quickly you will gain time, because it is hard for me to say what your posting habits will be since you have recently returned from not posting for a while. 18 days per month seems very difficult to achieve, especially since school is going to start again soon (though since it will be all online, I am not entirely certain how that will effect my ability to post). the time that I gain is also, of course, dependent on how much other people post as well

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I could be higher up in the rankings, but the others keep insisting on "reading other threads and making actual posts," or "having actual hobbies," or "living life, just in general," or "creating a shared form that allows the participating members to experience life concurrently, thus reducing the pressure of forcing each of them individually and improving the system's quality of life."  Oh well, competition is for chumps anyways.

Chimera: I'm Leaf, Sky, Bridget, and Onyx.  That likely means little to you, as Onyx has only posted briefly and the others not at all, but hello anyways!

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!