[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

All I can think to do when you want to leave the house during a pandemic is to go on walks. Being outside doesn't harm anyone, and walks are famously used to clear your mind. Just make sure whenever you pass by people you "unironically" move to be like 6 feet away from them or something like that. That's what I hear, but crossing to the other side of the road ahead of time could work, I dunno. Maybe say hey anyways if that feels bad, people should understand the precaution, and if they don't oh well, a positive social interaction was not the goal of staying away from them. In the few cases I've seen/heard, typical thing to do is go "six feet lol" like it's a joke/not a big deal, while actually doing it.

Also the first answer I came up with was "get a VR headset", so be glad I pondered long enough to come up with that answer instead, lol.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and make sure you carry a box of wrenches at all times. In compliance with the 6 feet rule, all fights now consist of repeatedly throwing wrenches at each other. I guess if you don't have any you're probably still safe, how hard can it be to dodge wrenches from 6 feet away?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Honestly, no one would bat an eye if I moved 6 feet away from them when I walk past. No eye contact with strangers in Finland, oh no. I never go closer than that anyway unless it's absolutely necessary, personal space, you know lol

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I mean, I just had sidewalks in mind. They're only a few feet wide to begin with, so sometimes moving aside can be awkward. But anyways, sounds good, you should go on walks then. And you've already got tulpas to keep you company during them, too

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Interestingly enough, roads were initially designed with walking in mind, and automobiles were an afterthought. There were some incidents with car drivers not respecting pedestrians' right of way, some bad PR, and to cover it up the executives behind the automobile industry invented the term "jaywalker" ("jay" being an insult in Britain, where this all happened) to blame the pedestrians. This offensive term somehow caught on as an official term in modern law.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I don't see what the problem with avoiding automobiles was, they're no different from horse-drawn carriages - they all run on horsepower

I like little facts like that

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

3 hours ago, ClianthaMiura said:

Honestly, no one would bat an eye if I moved 6 feet away from them when I walk past. No eye contact with strangers in Finland, oh no. I never go closer than that anyway unless it's absolutely necessary, personal space, you know lol

Here, if a stranger makes eye contact with you, they're new, a tourist, they want something, or they're checking you out. If you go to small town America, people greet strangers and and want to get to know them. It looks like a friendly gesture, but I have my doubts.

@Luminesce horsepower isn't actually equivalent to one horse. I also find it interesting that James Watt invented the horsepower when Watts are much easier to use as a power measurement.

I like how Pleeb's new thread has reached textwall levels never seen before or after 2014-2015, the Linkzelda era. And all it took was like three ancient members who haven't all posted in the same thread since 2013 participating.

Really brings me back to when new members would say "I want to join the discussions, but they're so huge and intimidating I just don't" and it was a serious problem lol.