• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it's often about me. So I'm trying to come up with a thread about my experience, explaination, and most importantly, my abilities that will be showcased for scrutiny.

I was thinking lounge so that we can really have fun, but then it might be taken too lightly, so I suppose it would have to be whatever that is that Vos always moves our threads to.

I guess I decided it should be serious, but I want to be as civil, respectful, and non-dismissive as possible without limiting others to do the same. I am known historically to be defensive and take things too personally, it's a bad habbit and it needs to stop, so it's time for immersion therapy.

I'm actually very excited and anxious about it which is a very fun combination. (As in actually good.)

If it implodes horribly, it's sayonara for my credibility and it's back to the shadow work drawing board.

the desire for recognition vs the desire for freedom. the eternal struggle that is part of every culture and that shapes language. you can't get hurt if you don't try, I get that, but what's even worse is when you know that if you try you will succeed, but you just don't know how to try. I'm not certain that anyone will understand what I am saying here. that's ok

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

"Interpretation is the revenge of the intellectual upon art."

Susan Sontag (American writer)

Tomorrow is a new day, and you will see it to its conclusion once again. It doesn't matter what happens, you will be there.

Too late, you already see tomorrow (in some time zone).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Same. Last night I dreamt I was shopping for paints but the Good Stuff was on the top of a 10-12 foot shelf and I couldn't for the life of me climb up. Meanwhile the stuff I could reach was dried out and cracking in it's containers. If that's not a metaphor I don't know what is...