Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

I looked at this post on mobile and I noticed the horse video broke into Kokichi's signature. Does this happen for anyone else?

It just has a frick-ton of line breaks (enter key) after (and a couple before) for me. This forum software really likes to add in line breaks all over the place from attempting to use it, and refuses to let me delete the ones at the top above quotes so I have to manually move quotes to the top.

1 hour ago, Bear said:

That's why I almost never play MP

Multiplayer games are practically all I play, there's a massive difference between tryhard toxic competitive games like League or Overwatch, and games that are just generally multiplayer

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

20 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

It just has a frick-ton of line breaks (enter key) after (and a couple before) for me. This forum software really likes to add in line breaks all over the place from attempting to use it, and refuses to let me delete the ones at the top above quotes so I have to manually move quotes to the top.

that's how it is for me

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Hello hopelessly hard to follow thread. That’s all I got.

See you next time, don’t forget to like and subscribe! ❤️ Wait, this isn’t YouTube!

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

I will Like and Comment

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Here, being upset is less boring right? (satirical summary of many things wrong with the US right now)

(strong language)

apparently we are now at this point

Edited by Luminesce

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

I looked at this post on mobile and I noticed the horse video broke into Kokichi's signature. Does this happen for anyone else?

Well, it is a very powerful video!  My surname is 王馬, which means to King Horse after all.  🐴

Kidding aside, I'm seeing the weird line breaks on desktop and the signature being covered up on mobile.

When I tried to post that, I saw the "Make responsive" option in the embed menu and decided to try it, but then it didn't show up on desktop for me.  So I went to edit it real quick, nothing showed up in the editor but there was a whole bunch of space where I guess the video would have shown up.  So I hit ctrl+A and hit backspace, which I figured would delete the invisible YouTube embed so I could try again without messing with options.  At least the video showed up properly that time, even if it is kind of goofy.  Lesson learned, I'm not checking off the "Make responsive" option again.

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!