[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Food that causes me pain makes me feel betrayed.  Cold flavor is better!

Chimera: Leaf is the only one of us who likes the extremely spicy stuff, but now that he's a part of me and my others have varying levels of spice tolerance, so I'm not sure we know how we'll react next time we have something super spicy.  But otherwise, the others' spice tolerances go like so, from "baby" to "not baby": Reiji (extremely baby), Kokichi (very baby), Ghostly (very baby), Adelaide (not baby), Osomatsu (very not baby).  ...I think there's actually a number scale for spiciness, but we haven't eaten enough spicy stuff to really be able to accurately place our tastes on it, because Ghostly is Very Baby.  Anyways, do you guys have different preferences like that in your systems?

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

humans are the only animals that like the smell of mint. all the other animals thinks that is is disgusting

we have all sorts of different taste preferences, though in general, when Miela is switched in all food tastes better, and as a result in general she likes most foods more than me and is a less picky eater

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Are humans really the only animal to like mints? Like, has that been tested?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I think so. look it up if you really want to know, but for me, since it will likely never be important, I am fine living knowing that I may have the facts slightly wrong about how other animals react to mint

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 minutes ago, Srn347 said:

Are humans really the only animal to like mints? Like, has that been tested?

I looked it up and there are some bugs that eat mint plants.  But there's probably not a lot of plants that some kind of bug won't eat.

21 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

we have all sorts of different taste preferences, though in general, when Miela is switched in all food tastes better, and as a result in general she likes most foods more than me and is a less picky eater

Osomatsu: That sounds like me.  Although, compared to the way she was up until a few years ago, Ghostly isn't too picky.  She still has a few things that she isn't crazy about, though.

Chimera: I'm a bigger bean person than host is, for sure.  Give me a legume and I'll like it.  

35 minutes ago, Misha said:

Baby to not baby is so cute! Haha.

Well I'm offended by it!!!!!!

Chimera: Thanks!

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

The hottest thing I've ever had was a banana pepper. It must have been mutated. I am very resistant to hot things. I can eat habeneros like they are jolly ranchers. But that one banana pepper destroyed me...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko