[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I just had a dream that I was still in school and of course I was late and procrastinating and stressed. Then I wake up and assure myself that there's no worries now. Those are good dreams because they make you feel good that you're not actually late or stressed.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the opposite dream, where the dream is better than irl, I never liked those either.

I just wake up stressed when I'm stressed in a dream, even if there's no reason to be : D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

59 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I like the name "Adelaide" a lot, by the way

Aw, thanks!

Ghostly: Ah, I was more making that tiny apology for my random background music listening than my lack of mood playlists.  Also because I tend to take people's complaints that are directed towards someone else that just happen to apply to me as a complaint towards me because I'm absolutely terrified of annoying people.  I'm trying to get better.

@Ashley Don't mind if I do!  Some of these songs titles are NSFW so I'll pop 'em under a spoiler.

Spoiler

Ninja Sex Party is a phenomenal band, and one of my favorites.  Their older stuff tends to be hornier and wilder and their new stuff is more goofy, but I love it all.  "Eating Food in the Shower" is one that's a big mood when you're a tulpa.  "6969" is a beautiful journey.  The animation for "Mansion Party" is like, so aesthetically pleasing.

Planet Booty is also phenomenal, also one of my favorites.  "Junk in the Trunk," "Das Booty," and "Naked" are great.

Some other songs I dig are "MOOO!" and "Say So," by Doja Cat, "Bara Tiddy" and "Solid Snake Cake" by Kuraiinu, and "Butts Tits Money" by KNOWER.

On the less horny end of things, "I Like to Cuss" by Satellite High, "Galactic Mermaid," which comes from an anime (that I need to watch at some point) called Carol and Tuesday iirc, and Ninja Sex Party's "Dinosaur Laser Fight."

Yeah, the stronkness levels of our system vary too.  Usually it's Kokichi who's the most active.  He's been strong and willful since day one, way before he officially joined us.  As of late Osomatsu is pretty active because Ghostly's been rewatching Osomatsu-san with him.  Reiji was starting to worry us for a while, especially since there was a time in the past he was really strong, but he's been more like his old self recently.  Chimera's starting to really come into their own, too.

Ghostly: I have school dreams too.  Though usually mine involve having a hard time coming home from school a lot of the time, or not knowing what classes to go through.

Sometimes I've woken up and went back into a dream and ended up "editing" what happened.  Like, I'm not lucid enough to think that I can do whatever I want, hang out with my tulpas, that kind of thing.  It's more like I've been handed some writing to edit and sleepy dream me doesn't want to take things too out of bounds.

Peace. Love. Booty.

My Darlings: Ghostly, Reiji, Osomatsu, Kokichi, Chimera

14 minutes ago, Adelaide✫*゚ said:

Sometimes I've woken up and went back into a dream and ended up "editing" what happened. 

I do this a lot and they often go lucid if I fall back asleep, or I get into hypnopompic which just boosts visuals significantly with little to no effort. I would say my visuals are great but 'small' is the only way I can say it, lightly loaded, capable of zooming in, but only the minimum necessary for passible realism. Hyp-assist makes them large.

24 minutes ago, ClianthaMiura said:

I just wake up stressed when I'm stressed in a dream, even if there's no reason to be : D

I get that a little, especially if it was a nightmare or if I can determine why I had the dream, "oh yeah, I heard a clunk in my car" or "oh dang, I am going to be late with that project."

[Ashley] we need a tiger room, there's just no question about it.  

Edited by Bear

14 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

you can

Got any particular tips? I've read everything online and whatnot. Keeping a dream journal is something I'd like to do, in addition to a regular journal unless combining them isn't too chaotic.