[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

3 minutes ago, TB said:

School was an awful experience for me. Kindergarten to 7th grade I got nearly straight A's, but then depression and anxiety happened and I basically started failing everything. I couldn't do projects or presentations because of fear and they were always worth so much, so I had a lot of F's and D's. I failed math class 5 years in a row and I can't even do elementary school math now. Trying to learn math upsets me to the point of crying. I don't know how I graduated. I think they just let me go with a diploma out of pity.

Are you me

Edited by Guest

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few times I have had to make essays where I had to write about the themes of a story, but I disagreed with the themes of the story, so I would write about what the story said, and then I would have in parentheses how what the story said didn't reflect reality at all

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

3 minutes ago, Miri said:

Are you me

Oh, I'm terribly sorry for your experience then, lol. I'd say I'm glad I'm not alone, but I don't wish for others to have gone through that. It's a large part of why I'm so messed up now.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I suddenly had the thought if some people are so lazy they plagiarize Facebook posts and I was somewhat surprised by the answer to that question:

https://m.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10101770163131106

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

in 1st grade I realized that I could pretend to do homework while actually playing videogames instead and my parents wouldn't notice, and at the end of 4th grade I realized that grades didn't really matter until highschool, so needless to say my grades have never been all that good, except for in the classes that I care about and the classes where most of the grade comes from tests

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

That's... pretty common. Middle school is the turning point for most people where shit gets hard and a lot of mental illnesses kick in. Puberty. 

Myself included 😛

I'm one of those people who gives 0 shits about public speaking, though. I would 100% stand in front of my entire school and give a book talk on a book I haven't read. For me it's basic personal information. Those ice-breaker "What's your favorite xyz" worksheets have made me cry because I just can't answer them and I feel bad, bad to get off on the wrong foot. It was a blessing when my school fucked up with transporting me between the two schools and I missed my class the first two days of school, because I missed all the shit that doesn't really matter and when I managed to get there on time, I had work to do.

Same with doctors. I really like when I have clear goals and no way to be personified and my "aesthetic" matters 0%. "Sit down in this chair and I'm going to stick this needle in you." Great! I can do that, you can do your job, you can get what you need out of me, and then I'll go home and forget your face and name and you'll forget mine before your shift is even over. 

I don't know why it really gets at me to say things like what bands I like, what I do in my free time, what my favorite color is. I feel like they're going to use it to either stereotype or backstab me. I think the ALP got me into that paranoia, because they would legitimately do that, lmao. They gossiped so much, they tried to set high schoolers up as friends like 2 year olds, and anything I told the social worker went straight to my teachers' ears, and then they'd come after me using the exact same wording I'd used when telling the social worker. Awful shit. 

I guess I often think, why does it matter? I don't think my teacher should know ANYTHING I do with my life outside of their class. They don't get to know if I have pets, they don't get to know my interests, they don't get to know if I have siblings, they don't get to know anything besides my skill in math, or English, or Chemistry. I don't even want to be seen a human. I want them to forget my face the second I leave. 

But then when they come after me, "why didn't you turn in your ice breaker 😞 I just want to make frens" and I go catatonic and put my face down on my desk, they only get stronger in their efforts to make me "warm up." I should just lie, but then I know that they'll believe my lies, because who lies about their favorite color? 

It's that fact that, whatever you say will be taken as the truth- so I shouldn't say anything at all, since I can't let them know. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

43 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

doing something like that feels like admitting that the teacher has power over me. 

Just the opposite from my perspective, but I'm not even thinking that deeply about it. I am just doing what I am asked.

Except actually studying humanities.

In hs algebra, I didn't do the homework. The instructor was insane because he'd say things like 'do all the problems'.

I did just enough to understand and didn't turn in any of the homework. The test grades were such that even though I got A's on all the tests, I still had a C. So I told him, basey grade on the state recognized independent Algebra exam. It wasn't required to take it. He saw that not only did I know the math, I was helping others understand it.

So he agreed and I got high honors on the exam that actually gave him honors for having a student in his class do so well.

I got an A ofc.

My teachers were mostly reasonable. Jamie's teachers don't sound as reasonable honestly.

14 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

in 1st grade I realized that I could pretend to do homework while actually playing videogames instead and my parents wouldn't notice, and at the end of 4th grade I realized that grades didn't really matter until highschool, so needless to say my grades have never been all that good, except for in the classes that I care about and the classes where most of the grade comes from tests

That was basically my favorite class in highschool, 10th grade history class. It was always just sit there and listen to the teacher talk about history, then take a test on it. He was actually very interesting to listen to so I learned it easily and got 110% on every test. What sucked was the student teacher who would try to do the same thing but for some reason was hard to listen to, and then would make random group projects for us. Whenever he was in charge I would start to fail, lol but I made it out of it with a B

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

4 minutes ago, TB said:

What sucked was the student teacher who would try to do the same thing but for some reason was hard to listen to, and then would make random group projects for us. Whenever he was in charge I would start to fail, lol but I made it out of it with a B

The student teacher I had for history did the same literal thing with the group projects, like it was a special class if they were coming and wanted us to do different things

1 minute ago, Miri said:

The student teacher I had for history did the same literal thing with the group projects, like it was a special class if they were coming and wanted us to do different things

wow we are the same afterall

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko