[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Scientists recently found a Babylonian clay tablet that proves tulpamancy was in use as early as 3700 years ago, predating the ancient greek tulpamancers by over 16 centuries. 

Unfortunately you know the fate of the Babylonians, they let their tulpas get out of hand and god had to stop them with volcanic justice. 

Moral of the story? Don't let your tulpas get out of hand or don't live near a volcano.

Also, the plural for tulpa in ancient Babylonia is tulpæ so there's that.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I probably have way less than 1000 genuine posts. I'll be sad if the real post count is somewhere around 800 or less, but I would rather have an honest post number.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

that is a myth actually, it was found out that all of the babylonian tulpamancers were actually just pretending to have tulpas for attention or had schizophrenia or DID or thought that they had tulpas when really they were just puppeting them the whole time

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It looks like it was just the deleted posts artificially bumping my post count. I'm glad all of those post reports I made don't count.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Technically, isn't that how many posts Ranger made? They might be deleted into oblivion but that doesn't change history...

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

that is a myth actually, it was found out that all of the babylonian tulpamancers were actually just pretending to have tulpas for attention or had schizophrenia or DID or thought that they had tulpas when really they were just puppeting them the whole time

No, that conspiracy was recently debunked by the recent studies.

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/IPIP-BFFM/

Here's a fun one.

2546ef0d9f2635bd007717cc9805b8f4.jpg

We've done these before, but this one parallels the Jordan Peterson model.