[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

there is really nothing like being in the arms of the person you love and being wrapped up and made to feel small and safe because you know that they are with you

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a good bit taller than her still, though she did lift me once. 

Once me and my friends in art were dicking around and a girl who was about 4 foot 10 lifted a (skinny) guy about five foot seven or so. She just barely got his heels off the ground, but it was real. She was stronk. Then he picked her up like nothing. They wanted to pick me (actually Gavin, that day) up and he said, if you touch me, I'll buck and kick you. 

Maybe we don't like hugging because the height stuff doesn't work in our system. It feels like it should go Gavin, me, Cassidy, in order of height tallest to shortest, but that is 100% wrong order. 

My grandfather sleeps with one cat on one side by his head, one cat on the other side by his chest, and the third cat at his feet. They all come running when he lays down. I wouldn't mind a retirement like that. He also keeps buying professional camera lenses that look like telescopes and cost as much as a small used car lmao, and is still getting published in photography magazines. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

when I was significantly shorter and lighter and less strong I was able to lift my mom who weighed probably over twice my weight at the time. albeit, it was only a few centimeters off the ground. I think a lot of it comes down to lifting with your legs and having good balance and being absolutely determined to do it

-Me

On 8/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, JGC said:

I had the same thing elsewhere @jean-luc, there's a conspiracy. 

What? Honestly not sure what this was replying to xD

On 9/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, Bear said:

OMG this site is getting worse @jean-luc because now it lowers my keyboard when I hit return and sometimes backspace and when I select another line. 

I might be stuck only posting on this site when I'm in front of my computer, which is almost never.

The issue is, I hit backspace or return twice and some other hidden button gets pressed that was under the keyboard like 'next topic' so I lose everything sometimes. Also this is making me paranoid on other sites which is awful.

That sucks. I wish there was a way to make a keyboard "lock" open.

On 9/3/2020 at 6:55 AM, JGC said:

Is there a way to see how much, as in character count, someone has posted in LOTPW @jean-luc

I'd like to see where I rank on that one.

Yes but it'd require a bit more coding and stuff. Also I wouldn't to encourage any more spam than I already have...

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Very much. I had this giant heavy metal shelf in my room for years. It was a file shelf actually, like your dentist or doctor's office has? 

Amazon.com: HON Brigade 600 Series Lateral File Cabinet 36" W, 5 Drawers,  Putty (H685): Kitchen & Dining

Like this, but it didn't have drawers- it was just shelves with markings where you *could* fit shelves. I wanted it out, but my mom said she'd have to help me if I ever wanted to move it. I couldn't get her to ever help me, though, and one day when she was away I was just...really determined. Once I got it out of my room, I could pretty much just push it with my entire bodyweight and it would slide on the tile..... The hard part was getting it down the stairs and down the driveway. 

One of the benefits of living off the highway- any furniture we put out is snatched up within the day. Especially a metal cabinet- if they don't just use it as a cabinet, someone can sell that for scrap. When there was big trash pickup day, my mom put out some broken vacuums, and someone took the vacuums but left their plastic tanks behind. 

Ninja'd: 

The stuff Bear's describing is like valhal.la, with it being on mobile but only some people on some devices for seemingly no reason. 

It's probably gremlins. 

Edited by JGC

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I was just listening to some relaxing music before I went to bed, but then the music buffered for a bit and I restarted it, and I have not idea why this happened but when the music started playing again it was at max volume and it was ridiculously loud. made me fall out of my chair and after I took off my headphones I could still hear the music really clearly. it was probably the worst jumpscare I have ever experienced

edit: it looks like for some reason my computer reset the master volume. I don't know why it did that though. maybe this computer just hates me

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me

Was this on Youtube? I don't know why, but the Youtube algorithm has a bad habit of setting videos opened in new tabs/windows to max volume, regardless of the volume of the previous video.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

6 hours ago, Srn347 said:

Was this on Youtube? I don't know why, but the Youtube algorithm has a bad habit of setting videos opened in new tabs/windows to max volume, regardless of the volume of the previous video.

it was on youtube, but the problem wasn't with youtube, it was with the computer itself, the youtube volume was fine. I normally have the master volume at 10, but then it cranked it up to 100, so if it is a linear slider, then it made the audio 10 times louder

-Me

Finished the last clone wars season and.. it gave me such goose bumps! The ending was great, summed up Xar's childhood pretty well. All episodes were great and the production quality and attention to detail was awesome for being a 3D animated series. And the soundtrack ofc (especially with Maul and Ahsoka, 'burying the dead' was also super emotional)!

Spoiler

I also realized how much similarities Star Wars and Destiny shares, like I sometimes thought it was in the Destiny universe when we watched it because the vibes and soundtrack was so similar too. It makes sense why we like those two fictional universes so much, as Star Wars was kinda part since childhood, and also helps that Xar learned to become a Borderlands geek at an early age when it comes to the concept of the Destiny gameplay loop as it shares lots of similarities