• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want some c0ck

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Listen, I feel like an idiot for this, but I have a black walnut in the hull. It's pretty green I think. I cut off all the flesh, it stained my hands yellow, how do I get the pit open? I can't find a hammer but I tried bashing it with a two-pound weight and it's just so hard. Do I just need to, well, really give it a good smack? Is there a knack to this? 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

41 minutes ago, Flandre said:

Ashley and Mirichu are the two people who were immediately viewing our Dreaming thread, despite the people who were actually actively posting in LOTPW - I'd expect no less from them.

We're not big on reading the txt walls and shitposting here. We do a lot of skipping.

You should feel privileged because Bear has turned into an anti-long post reader and he saw the length and was about to nope, but then decided it was interesting and read it all. The mouthful of peanuts got him interested, ngl. We must know the truth about peanuts.

Also, how can you take that and expect it to digest in 30 minutes? Is the pill some sort of fast acting thing? Can it be fully absorbed in the stomach? We're not gastroenterologists here.

why does that feel like a crappy copy-pasta 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

greek? tulpish?

Most of the botanical I remember reading from that are the sort that have effects within the hour. That's why drinking valerian root tea at bedtime helps you fall asleep, rather than needing to drink it three hours beforehand. It's not full absorption, but yeah, it can definitely upset your stomach within a half hour. Also depends on if you've already eaten recently, which is why eating in the middle of the night can upset your stomach....

How do I get a walnut open

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

tulpish is a language despite not being an actual language. it's a method of communication that is painfully simply yet excruciatingly elaborate all at once