Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noted and noted @Bear

I stained my hands so bad with walnut oh gee oh gee I just want to film myself playing with eeg sensor game but my handssssss, I was told it looks like I'm doing a "reverse Micheal Jackson" and it's been like four days and oh it don't come out.... they stain wood with this stuff

just one walnut

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I don't see anything to respond to. Except that obviously you're eating inferior nuts. Peanuts are the correct answer. 

It was too green to really enjoy, too. The nut flesh was mush. All I got out of it was dyed hands.

I eat a lot of peanuts, but I can't pluck those off trees.

One of my old volunteer jobs was to sit on a gravel parking lot besides a dumpster and an outhouse and a forge and put acorns into barrels. I can smell the whole situation still. Nostalgia. The trees had good tree genes or something, it was like a sperm donor tree. 

Edit: It doesn't come off, just like the stain doesn't come out of wood. However you constantly grow new skin, so it is fading. The colors have been changing and darkening actually, because the stuff that sank all the way in and really penetrated my skin is darker, and the stuff that was more like surface stain was more yellow. So at first my hands looks really yellow, especially in sun, but now they, palm-side, just honestly look mixed-race or something like that, just really really really tan, but not like tan, just like skin pigment. 

It would probably make alright hair dye, now that I think of it. 

Edited by JGC

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

43 minutes ago, JGC said:

However you constantly grow new skin, so it is fading

what I meant was if it went down too deep for the growing new skin to effect it, like how people don't lose their natural skin color as they age

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

yeah, you know people are old when their skin color is like purple or green, those aren't natural skin colors smh

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.