[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I normally get enough sleep, but my body has not been cooperating as of late. it's always so self assured and always just assumes that it is right; maybe it should consider that I might have a good reason for wanting to go to sleep a bit earlier and wake up a bit later

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Srn347 said:

Yeah, we're below the quota. Management wants to see page 8000 by the end of next week.

I would like to see if we achieve that goal.

I have Bre's alarm problem plus I usually wake up 45 minutes before my alarm if I'm not crazy tired or I'm stressed.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

we could definitely achieve that goal

normally my alarm problem isn't so much of a problem cuz I can just go to sleep early, but this time my body was just too clever. it's not a competition, ok? I'm trying to sleep more for your benefit, body

-Me

I like to give my body the chance to sleep at least 8 hours.

My body sleeps for 5 hours and then I wake up in the middle of night for no reason. To get the other 2 hours, I have to sleep in 1 hour intervals.

...and in case you're wondering, no, my body doesn't like running on 5 hours, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

normally my body is fine with sleep; I can just go to sleep and I will wake up when it is time to wake up or when something wakes me up; only fairly rarely does my body decide to take matters into it's own hands and wake up much earlier

-Me

On 9/7/2020 at 11:02 AM, Breloomancer said:

what does it even mean to feel like a different age than you are? I can understand generally feeling younger or older, but specific ages is harder to understand. it doesn't really feel much different to be 14 or 15

[Cat] We apparently missed this post.

I think I am to blame for having the idea age is something you associate with. In middle school and highschool, I felt mature for my age. I wasn't really that mature, but I was polite to my teachers and focused on school. A lot of people didn't realize I was underdeveloped socially and missing on life milestones especially in highschool (Can hold my own job, have my own bank account, can't drive, etc.). Despite that, I knew I didn't fit in, so I believed I was a 22 yr old in highschool (I guess 21 wasn't mature enough imo). Now that I'm older, I feel like I'm still 18 because I got stuck in time from the mild trauma and I'm still missing some milestones I should have learned when I was 18.

[Duck] I see myself as 5. But that's a guess. I'm not a toddler, but I'm not like a 3rd grader. Maybe I'm 7, but I was like Gray in 2nd grade. He doesn't remember who he was then. Or maybe I shift between the two. I feel a little bit older than 5 now...

I ee

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread