[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 hour ago, Lucilyn said:

no, that's kind of what we did before and it's nowhere near as good, the act of walking around an imposed form does like seven forms of magic it's so much better

Good to know. That's why it's so helpful for people to share tips, experiences, guides. So we don't waste time doing less efficient things that other people have already figured out.

Host: YukariTelepath

Tulpas: Aya, Ruki

Imposition log

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

very few systems are able to "just do it"

Were one of the 'just doing it' type systems and imposition for us is 99.5% presence and memories only and .5% "wtf just happened?" I don't claim we can do it. What we do is visualization overlay. Or more accurately, copying reality into mindspace and choosing to remember that over reality. It's very satisfying though.

Edited by Bear

Hehehehehe. Reminded me of the time we were all hypnagogic in bed and Cassidy popped up, imposed looking over me in the bed. The first thing I did was look over at the rest of his body, and he wasn't wearing pants. It was actually to-be-expected because it was nighttime and we were all in our sleep clothes, i.e. just shirts and boxers. But it made me laugh really hard and he got embarrassed. 

I've found a popcorn ceiling is better for inducing that sensory-deprivation boost to visualization and imposition than a white mask, as the Ganzfield tutorials will tell you to do. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

:< 

I'm really not a fan. It's kinda looking like New Reddit, I feel like I'm going to scroll into the current community livestream. Or like my addblocker is stopping me from seeing big ol sidebar ads. Maybe I'll get used to it. Or I hear an update is coming to this theme soon besides.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread