[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Rubicks Boob Salad Master

Anyone remember those iCarly t-shirts that they had child slaves produce in their basement, with weird, kinda gen-z slogans on them?

Icarly T-Shirts | Redbubble

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do appreciate niceness, but I like to be around smart people. Even if someone is quite an ass, unless they're downright abusive/evil, I'll stick around for smarts/wisdom. I'll try my best to be nice in return to nice people, but it's not a reason to make friends or stick around in my book. In fact I'd almost feel used if someone said they only hang out with me because I'm so nice to them, but that's just me. Cassidy is pretty polar opposite LOL. 

When I was younger I had the very self-centered fear of, oh no, what do stupid people do in a group without someone who isn't stupid? How will they get their shit done? I had a few teachers who would pair up groups by taking test scores and putting the people who scored highest with those who scored lowest, the idea was that we would "teach" them but ofc it just meant I did all the work and once [NAME REDACTED] smashed all my model buildings under his thumb after I spent A WEEK making them all and then I didn't have anything to turn in and we got an F on that "group" project and the teacher called my mom and then I cried and years later my mom had him as a student and he's a football player now *COUGH* uh, it meant that I ended up with this thinking that "if smart people aren't around, stupid people don't do anything by themselves." Really it's just that I would do the work for them and do it better- if they didn't have a partner who would do that, they would have most likely done the work. 

Everyone will find themselves in a group work situation where their role is to be moral support or even just to try not to be 100% dead weight, it's just how the world works. Sometimes it's not even "work"- I generally get that feeling when I play video games with people who actually play that game, and I'm just going "how do I- how do I not die, wahh, help me" 

There was a lot of r/thathappened on the Amino app, and someone married to a Shadow the Hedgehog soulbond I believe. I guess I'm holding a double-standard though. I knew a guy who'd married his tulpa, a pony tulpa nonetheless, and I had a lot of respect for him and his wife, he was rad and she was rad. But I think differently of teen (and perhaps pre-teen) marriage. In-system or otherwise. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I don't know if it was some important, famous person, or if it was just my dad, but regardless, someone once said "if you are the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room"

edit: Confucius said it, although I guess that it can't be an exact quote since he obviously didn't say it in english

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

59 minutes ago, JGC said:

and someone married to a Shadow the Hedgehog soulbond I believe.

I think I know who that is. If it's who I think it is, I hope they're doing okay.

I don't go out of my way looking for "smart" people, I just hang out and chat with whoever. I'll avoid certain places, but it's because of the culture, not because the people are "dumb" or "smart".

@A&J Howdy!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread