Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I like that quote, Bre. One that I know, don't know the source, is that your own knowledge is the sum of the two friends who walk on either side of you. 

Aw, most of them aren't really "stupid." The platform makes them seem stupider, and they're mostly just young. When I'm really an adult I'll probably just think of them as children. But I'm a child, I'm among their ranks, and so most of these 12-15yos, I just feel like, what idiots! Haven't they learned what I only just learned in the past few years and months!!!! 

I think it's a force that propels me to grow-up and relieve myself of childish things. I remember when I was younger, maybe 10 or so, thinking that I wouldn't be like these other adults- I would keep playing with toys. And maybe I am a little bit, because I have some dolls and I have REALLY been eyeing a nice dollhouse for my 18th birthday, but at the same time I see many of the things that people a few years younger than me are into (TikTok, new trends, video games, etc) and go, YUCK! Icky! Disgust has a function. It says "don't do that, that's inappropriate." 

Did everyone forget about Music.ly? 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

people can like things that I don't like, and that is fine. generally, when I look into them and see what they are all about, I find that I can like them too. people can also like things that I like, but in a way that I don't like. that is also fine. but I don't hang out with people that I don't get along with. that doesn't mean that they are bad people or that they are doing anything wrong. I think that there are some things that are actually wrong, of course, like lying for the sake of making yourself seem cool and not treating life changing things with the proper amount of cation, and I have certainly seen some of that in tulpa amino, but really I shouldn't judge it too harshly since I haven't dove into it myself

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Do sieh what I did there. It's German imperative singular. 

Lol

Edited by Bear