[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I was on minecraft all day again, time for sleep now (hey, our sleep schedule is fixed!)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is this "sleep" of which you speak?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Sleeping is an active task for me. I dunno if this is abnormal, but sleeping is definitely not a log-out activity. I have basal awareness of the passing of time. Sleeping takes hours, it's like the real OP meditation. I enjoy sleeping more than many, if not the majority of tasks, because I enjoy the state of a sleeping mind. 

I also woke up with some strong thoughts about this biopic I saw on cable TV when I was like twelve. There's a whole genre really of hour-long random documentary things that are nothingburgers, that take like twenty seconds to tell the story, but they milk it out with a cliffhanger every ad break and make it last an hour. I think the best example is the Exploding Whale Carcass story. So they were transporting a whole whale carcass, and it exploded on the truck bed, showering disgusting horrible whale parts just alllllll over the streets. What happened was that gases built up in the digestive system during decomposition until the pressure built up too much, and pop goes the balloon. Okay. That's the story. They made that last an HOUR. 

So the one I was thinking about was this bridge, and they were really hardlining to make it out as magical or haunted or something, but it didn't even seem like the locals thought it was haunted. It was a bridge that dogs kept jumping off to their death, something crazy like a dozen dogs had jumped off and died in the past decade. I saw the opening and said, you know, that is pretty strange, okay, better watch this. 

When they finally show this bridge setup, well that's all I need to see. It's one of those bridges with wide concrete sides, so that a dog (or human for that matter) can easily jump up and walk along on the sides of the bride. It's over forest on a steep hill with the bottom of the hill UNDER the bridge. So when you look out from the bridge, it looks like the ground is close, but there's actually a big drop. And it's all bushes and trees and brush, not like a bridge over water. So animals are down in there: a dog hears an animal, and jumps off the bridge thinking it's not a big drop, and drops twenty feet and dies. There are locations where the same things happens to humans, where it looks a lot safer then it is and people end up dead. The difference is when a human dies, they tend to put up signage or railings or things like that. If anything, the documentary should have been about keeping your dog on a leash and that deceptive drops should be labeled more. But it was all about HAUNTED SPOOKY DOG SUICIDE BRIDGE. What? Huh? Need to see what this is about! 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

internet went out for a while and I thought that I was going to be able to miss school, but it came back at just the wrong time

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I miss going to school

Is passion fruit supposed to feel funny on the tongue and throat or am I just slightly allergic or something lol

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Passion fruit is the same like pineapple in that way I think, it's quite acidic and can burn your mouth a little. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread