[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

now I want to make a guide that states every single assumption that it makes

"if there are in fact other people in the world, and those people are able to have internal experiences like me and aren't just philosophical zombies, and if my experiences with tulpamancy are genuine and not somehow fabricated..."

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You wouldn't be able to post it here, Sock's guide has taken the spot for satire guide.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

it would be a real guide, it would actually tell you want you needed to know, it would just also be extremely bogged down by having to list all of it's assumptions and having to go over a ton of different possibilities

-Me

But what if your guide fails to list every assumption, like the meta ones?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

That would be disappointing.

Writing explanations designed for your audience is the less accurate but a more effective way to get around this problem.

You would explain terminology to a beginner, you would go over why a tulpa could or could not be real to a skeptic.

When I write my switching guide, it will include definitions for all things related to bodily control such as fronting, possession, switching. However, I'm not going to explain what a tulpa or forcing is because I'm assuming my reader- someone who is curious about switching now that they have a vocal tulpa- already knows those things.

Edited by Ranger

assuming that I am actually typing this, and when I hit the send button this will allow this text to be read by other people, and assuming that I am successfully encoding meaning into this text...

-Me

Speaking of things that should never be read...

Nah why would I? There's an actual post I made I'm assuming no one read, but not on the forums.

I hope to one day translate my imposition guide into my conlang... first though, I need to finish my imposition guide, and then I need to finish my conlang

-Me

That would be good.

I'm hoping I can churn out my switching guide in a reasonable amount of time, and I should clean up the possession guide. I'm not sure why I didn't make a more complete draft of that, I feel like that one I could possibly churn out quickly.

I need to post the headpressure guide, but I feel weird about my first guide being a pain imposition guide.