• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are we going to break the flip flappers curse? I don't want "I see" to get replaced with "I hop".

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

23 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Like pre-corona life

The olden days.

[Ashley] we were so naive back then.   

[Misha] in the before time  

[SheShe] long long ago and far far away 

It seems like only yesterday...

Edited by Bear

Oh I'll take "I hop/leap/jump" over I see. Reminds me of rabbits, and probably Lucilyn of frogs. We're fans of jumping in general.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think there were good things about pre-corona life, but there were things we needed to work on too. I don't really feel the need to go back in time, even if I was "happier" back then. I'll probably be a lot happier once 2021 roles around. (The corona stuff will eventually get sorted out, hopefully sooner rather than later).

2 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Oh I'll take "I hop/leap/jump" over I see. Reminds me of rabbits, and probably Lucilyn of frogs. We're fans of jumping in general.

Oh, I thought that would be universally more annoying, but I stand corrected.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Flan asked if there was anything she could do to make me not-sad, and I said "There's nothing you can do to make me not choose to be sad for at least a while about that video being gone", which while true, felt weird to say. I do have the ability to choose and moderate my feelings on stuff, but I rarely have anything important enough to actually warrant being sad over.

I didn't think the video would be taken down because it was over 2 years old, but I've been around long enough to know no video with music in it is permanent and now I just feel dumb for not saving it (but it was like 45 minutes long or something so I was iffy on that lol, but in that time I've since gotten a hard drive instead of just two SSDs for storage, so I can download bulky files to my heart's content, now)

Well anyways I'm going to sleep. Still going to spend some time with Flan because I don't let any bad moods get in the way of spending time with my tulpas, at least. I feel like tomorrow I'm just going to be mad

Dancing is so pure, dangit, I hate soulless corporations

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

7 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I think there were good things about pre-corona life, but there were things we needed to work on too. I don't really feel the need to go back in time, even if I was "happier" back then. I'll probably be a lot happier once 2021 roles around. (The corona stuff will eventually get sorted out, hopefully sooner rather than later).

The only good thing that came out of corona life is that we got a partner, I don't have words enough to describe my utter disgust for April-September 2020. To become host just for this hot garbage, I miss 2019 so hard.

Yeah, let's hope for 2021

2020 has been bad for the world, but it's been good to me. for me it's like 2018 2, although my good experience with 2018 was also probably mostly a personal thing

you can choose not to feel sad, but sometimes you want to feel sad. positive emotions aren't always good, and negative emotions aren't always bad

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yeah, feeling sad felt pretty warranted. Sort of like when I don't take ibuprofen sometimes when I have a headache because I know it's from eating poorly/being too sedentary/screentime et cetera. If I feel like I deserve the headache I don't feel right cheating my way out of it. But if it's from like allergies or something, screw that