• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had 0 clue this guy was black until just now, lol. 

I want to own many fewer possessions, but I look at my current possessions and I think much of both their monetary value and sometimes, that I can't replace them at all, at least not get the same one back again. Having things feels freeing, even if I don't use them at all... 

I also realized right now it looks pretty bad because my dresser is completely broken. I have no storage that hides the objects from view, I have 0 drawers. Everything I own is in two plastic tubs, my desk (which has two small shelves), my bookcase, or a fabric cube storage thing at the foot of my bed, clothes included. I could fit all of it on the backseats of my car if I pleased, minus my actual furniture. 

Soon enough I need to throw that broken dresser out, but I don't think I can get a new one for while. I also feel a little bad for it, inanimate object it is, because I've had the dresser my entire life. The only thing that's changed about it is that when I was about 12 we switched the painted animal knobs for white and brass pulls. When that's gone, all my furniture save my bedframe will be different from when I was young. It's weird to have lived in one room your entire life. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

it's good to strike the right balance between not having very much stuff and having too much stuff. I have a lot of stuff that isn't really useful to me, but that I don't want to just throw out because it would be useful to other people. I would donate it to goodwill or somewhere, but I don't really have the means to transport it easily since I can't drive. I'll deal with it once I have the ability to, or else once I no longer have the ability to not deal with it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

the new Smash character

it's a big one...

29:20

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas