[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

only characters who were originally from a video game are allowed, so no anime characters, no matter how much we want Goku or Shrek

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where I live, you just set things on the curb in view of the highway and it'll be gone within the day. Not clothes though. I wear my clothes until they're completely threadbare and have holes, so I just throw them out. Goodwill would do the same. Especially since right now I don't think my Goodwill is taking clothing. A few old shirts have been used as rags or dog toys, you just cut them into strips and knot them into a big braid. 

My pants always split at the knees... My grandfather has those iron-on patches on a lot of his pants. Maybe this is vain or something of me, but I'm loath to use those. I feel like people won't think I legitimately mended my pants, they'll think I'm just trying to be quirky. A widower can use those, a teen can't. So I use donor bits of color-matched fabric and sew that on from the back, like this: 

3 Ways to Sew On a Patch | SFH

On slacks you don't get that white edging, so it can look near-invisible, just like it's a bit scuffed. 

I'm making rice crispies for class today. Will share photos. Thinking about what I can use as an add-in. Maybe I'll make three-layered colored ones or something. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

16 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

only characters who were originally from a video game are allowed, so no anime characters, no matter how much we want Goku or Shrek

but who is the one enforcing that rule? they are. they could just not follow it. just make an exception for shrek

people don't go on the street that my house is on often enough for that. if I left something on the curb, it would probably just sit there forever

the reasons why I stop wearing clothes tends to be more that I have grown and now they are too small to comfortably wear. most of the stuff that I have that I don't want isn't clothes though. it's a variety of things

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 hour ago, Lucilyn said:

the new Smash character

it's a big one...

29:20

Spoiler warning:

People wanted Steve from Minecraft, what I didn't know is they would soar with it.

I'm very surprised

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

the new Smash character

it's a big one...

Absolutely amazing, I never thought I wanted to see a battle between Steve and Snake, until now

it's pretty .! not gonna lie

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas