[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I have to wear headphones the whole school day with only occasional short breaks. the pain I feel in my ears is probably the worst part of online school for me

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Youtube would be the best if you want comments about it (though don't expect many as a new artist, on YT or basically anywhere)

Soundcloud has comments but they're even more shallow and rare than on Youtube, and soundcloud kinda sucks IMO TBH NGL

Discord servers (or some equivalent community) are the best if you're trying to get heavy constructive criticism and improve

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Get softer headphones, those ones that encapsulate the ears are awful, and if they're too tight, that's double awful.

I use cheap sony headphones and a separate mic because the headsets are awful. They're either sweaty, harsh, poor sound, or don't fit my bear skull.

we wear headphones 24/7 and they only hurt if they're new ones or we change the uh, height slider things?, because then they're pressing on a new part of our ears they're not used to

we have like something-hundred dollar Sennheiser 558s from many years ago though, but still, headphones shouldn't hurt your ears after the first few days of wearing them, and if they do they're the wrong size/not adjusted right for you

(or they're just sucky headphones, we only like the kinds that are soft and sit around your ears smoothly, anything that has to frickin' clamp on is just bad and going to hurt - I think there's a relation between noise-cancelling and non-noise-cancelling (that still dampen sound a bit), with the noise cancelling ones usually being more invasive to your ears in general)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Ask Clara on Discord, Bre, she can hook you up if you're in the market for buying a different pair. 

A Discord it is, probably, but I lowkey dislike discord, I wish I could divest... And my only discord is very much tulpa-related, right I have tulpa.info's server and Tulpa Anarchy on my sidebar, and then a folder with a shitload of servers I never look or talk in, but just enjoy hoarding, I guess. Finger in every pot is always my instinct. 

I like forums, but it's rare to find a forum with a good vibe anymore.....

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

yeah, "or some equivalent community" included forums, you'll find the most people with disposable time to help you on those, while discords can be more relaxed but..

good luck finding either of those, we wouldn't even know where to start

Honestly Facebook seems like the type of place I would enjoy, in terms of it having groups that are populated more heavily by both local people and older people- anyone over 25 is old on Discord. But no way in hell am I getting Facebook. 

God, I wish our old church was open ;_;. That is EXACTLY the place where I could find people that would be great to hang out with, they had  jam sessions and I knew several of the people who went, and it had both teens and older generations. 

By the time our church reopens, I'll be too old for the youth group, where all the people I was making friends and know with stay :<  By time it reopens, the church will have been closed for a longer period of time than we'd been attending the church (about ten months). I kinda get it. They basically said "We're going virtual until the entire pandemic is over!" But the virtual sermons aren't the same, and I stopped going. If I had to criticize any of it, it's that they didn't continue a lot of the groups. No youth group meetings, Christian discussion group, no meditation group, none of the small groups. 

I don't know if this is vain or something, but we became members just before they had the twice-yearly ceremony where all the new church members are recognized, and you stand up on the stage and they read off the covenant and so forth, and you get a pin. Most of the members wear their pins on their nametags that we all have, and Cassidy and us were really really really looking forward to having that big formal moment of "You're part of the community" and having that pin as visual testament, yes I'm part of this church. But we had to wait until the next ceremony, and of course, it's indefinitely postponed. Some leadership changed in the church and so now the person who's going to administer that ceremony isn't even the person who had us sign the membership book- I've never seen them in the flesh. 

Our progress in feeling like "part of the community" has fundamentally reset. That's what upsets me. We valued that, and we were just... so close... And now we're going to be basically a stranger again. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread