• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taquitos are amazing

--

Dihydrogen monoxide is associated with so many bad things it's not even funny, literally everyone who comes in contact with it dies eventually

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

The very first thing I do after waking up, right when I'm still in bed, is stretch my legs out and then pull so the backs of my ankles pop. Always get good pops. Then I usually put on my glasses and check the time on my phone, because I always wake up before my alarm nowadays, but sometimes if it's like 2AM I go back to sleep until 4:30 or 5 or so, that's my earliest wakeup time. Then I spend five to ten minutes enjoying being warm and mildly not wanting to get out of bed, but I think that's pretty good because I used to spend like an hour or so, I'd wake up at 6AM and then lay in bed, not even on my phone or anything, just laying there in the warmth, until 7:30AM when I /had/ to get up. 

Then, nowadays, the dog is sleeping outside my door, so I say through the door, "Is there a dog there?" and he gets all excited and I come out and pet him, and then I greet my cat who is generally sleeping in the computer chair and is much less amused that I live to see another day. Then I make tea and breakfast, and I usually don't eat too much for breakfast and eat it quickly. Then I usually come back to my room and turn on all the screen devices somewhere between 6:30 and 8AM just depending on when I woke up. Check all the screen devices (Missed texts/calls, school email, personal email, chat site, .info, Discord is always last), usually dick around on one or several of them for a little, then phone comes with me to take a shower for the muzak. 

No, er, more like Hank Williams right now. But a boy can dream, dreams of cheesy instrumental swing and jazz. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

37 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

everyone so far. I am still holding out hope that they will come up with a cure

well not everyone, just like how you can't say for sure everyone alive today will die (at least until black holes become a problem) because technically there's a chance we become immortal, not everyone who's come into contact with dihydrogen monoxide has died yet

but I mean, they probably will

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

when I am waking up and I don't want to get out of bed I will lie there for a while and then I will think "oh no! I must have been lying here for hours! I need to get going!" and then I get up and check the time and it's only been 5 minutes

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

when I am waking up and I don't want to get out of bed I will lie there for a while and then I will think "oh no! I must have been lying here for hours! I need to get going!" and then I get up and check the time and it's only been 5 minutes

haha.... most people have the exact opposite problem 😕

hey what the heck I didn't want that smiley

Edited by Lucilyn