[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Nyarlat-hotep is gonna reveal he's (he, right?) got no fingers or something after you say that, Bre.

Mission abort. Car no go.

Oh boy... So my battery died again,  but I charged it back up. Today I turn it on, I go around the block at like 5mph then I turn onto the highway and hit the gas and the car doesn't go any faster than 5mph. 

It was fine, I was able to turn around within a third a mile but, boy. Bad feeling to be going 5mph on the highway.

The check engine light and VSC light are on and the little clock/radio/temperature panel just says F. My car says F.

20201007-173343.jpg

It's a Toyota Avalon, mmm maybe this is a @Bear question?  

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are lots of places we know you could ask about car trouble, but don't let this be the only place you do at least.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I'm a woman actually. But you're right on the not knowing cars. If I worked on one it'd probably blow up, I'd better stick to Retropie where fiddling with technology is concerned. And while I do have all my fingers, I LOVE that video. That dude's brilliant!

someday, if I ever get the money, I'm going to get a 3d printer and an EEG machine and I'll make prosthetic fingers and whatnot that I can control via neurobiofeedback from the EEG machine. maybe I need to become half spiderman half doctor octopus

sometimes I wonder if I am way too confident in my abilities, or if everyone else just dreams too small

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I would want to have a 3d printer myself so that I could easily experiment with different designs. also, you can get an EEG machine way cheaper by 3d printing some of the parts

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Reheated fries are kinda gross

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022