[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

When I was a teen I actually asked my mom if it was okay if I never ended up dating anyone or getting married.  She's fine with that.  In high school, all dating seemed to amount to was drama, drama, drama.  It doesn't seem all that different now.  It's not that I'm even aromantic, it's just that I come from a family full of divorcees and I can't help but to associate relationships with failure.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talked about jobs and stuff with therapist, now it's time to go get a flu shot

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I mean, barely. But just talking about stuff and refreshing ideas like graveyard shifts or a janitor-type job makes it sound more feasible. 

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Wouldn't that be a total waste of your knowledge and education?

I still think your biggest obstace is your ability to neet without consequences. If you can stay in bed all day and play vidya all night pretty much forever there's little incentive to change. I mean it's not like I couldn't relate.

Except when not working pays better, which is true in my case, I have close to zero motivation to get a low-paying job because of it. I'm trying to get into this program that's supposed to help me figure out what I want and can do for a living and then maybe study for it some and get a proper job and finally be able to afford things.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022