[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Focusing on remembering later that you'll be dreaming is Mnemonic Induced or just Dream Induced Lucid Dream, technique-wise. Waking up with an alarm is either something silly like "Alarm-Induced Lucid Dream" or just a type of Wake Induced Lucid Dream. Alarms are the preferred method of waking up for lucid dreaming purposes in the middle of the night.

Although in my case, waking up to an alarm makes me want to kill either myself or everything around me, so I avoid alarms religiously. To be fair there are plenty of modern ways to make alarms not BEEP BEEP BEEP, but the experience of waking up to an alarm still triggers me basically no matter what. I have blacklisted that experience from my life. Luckily I'm both very good at waking up when I need to (mainly because I naturally am somewhat conscious for a brief moment between REM cycles, after a few hours in) and at being unable to fall back asleep when I'm approaching a time I need to be up. The latter kinda sucks though, because I'll wake up at 6:54 when I need to get up at 7:45 and not be able to go back to sleep because it's too close.

Anyways, no alarms. Waking up to BEEP BEEP BEEP is actually higher up on my "all time least favorite experiences" list than having cavities filled or ingrown toenails removed (though not anywhere near wisdom teeth removal while not totally numbed, that one will be hard to beat)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My entire fridge smells like chicken 'cause I had nothing to cover it with. My cookies also have a weird chicken taste now. Kinda gross.

I don't wake up to alarms anymore, I don't know why. I seem to just silence them in my sleep, because my phone tends to be in a different spot when I wake up and the alarms turned off. Really annoying because that means that if I have to be somewhere in the morning my best bet is to stay up all night.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I'm pissed, the forum ate my post and I don't have time to re-write what I wrote.

I wonder if my critical mistake was refreshing... I was hitting the submit button over and over thinking I quadruple posted.

2 hours ago, Bear said:

Another shitpost, sigh...

[Ranger] That wasn't a shit post

23 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Tree beats my window

My eyelids struggle open

in morning sans light

Nice haiku. Totally missed the necessary grammar error until the third read-through.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I had a really cool dream, like, if someone made a TV show or movie of it I would watch it. they might need to change a few details though, like how it didn't really make much sense that gorge washington was one of the characters. also, interestingly, Miela and I were both in it, but we were pretty minor characters and, though the dream frequently switched perspective, it rarely took Miela's POV and never took mine

so it is set in this sort of urban fantasy world where it is slightly in the future, from now and the existence of the supernatural is sort of an open secret where pretty much everyone knows about it, but only a relatively small part of the population is able to directly detect the supernatural, to everyone else it is either invisible or appears mundane or they just somehow don't notice it, and so to most people it is as if magic doesn't exist even though they know that on some level it does. there is a magical academy that exists to train those able to sense the supernatural in magic. specifically, it is there to train people to defend the innocent against malicious supernatural beings

it starts from the perspective of a particular student at this academy. I can no longer remember much about him, but I believe that he was in his last year at the academy and he was generally pretty competent. damn. I took to long explaining the set up that I can no longer remember what happens next. all that I remember is that there are vampires (I don't know why I am having so many dreams about vampires recently) who are so supernatural that they are hard to detect even by those who can normally detect the supernatural and they have this plan to either mind control people or turn people into vampires (I can't quite remember) and Miela and I are investigating it and are able to figure out what the vampires are planning, but then Miela gets captured by the vampires, and at one point the main character dude has to fight one of the vampires even though he can't see it and so he has to be really close range so that he can feel it's movements and he has to predict where the vampire is going to go and it's a really cool fight, and there is some sort of shadowy magical council made up of important people, including gorge washington, who have to figure out how to stop the vampires, but eventually the realize that they have been infiltrated by vampires. I think that the dream ended before the story resolved though

I really wish that I could remember the dream better. it was a really cool dream. it reminds me of this song

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

That was a post worthy of getting 4 hours, but 4 hours...

Maybe George Washington wanted term limits because he knew he could rule the United States forever and needed an excuse not too.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

.Dream nice

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread