Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

No one will be around to verify that person won

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

i am disappointed in myself. I had a dream where my dad was driving me to school, and I realized that I never got a chance to get my shoes or my backpack, and then I remembered that we aren't even doing in person school anymore, and so I reality checked and became lucid, but then after lucid dreaming for a while I woke up and forgot to reality check, and now I realized that it was a false awakening

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

6 hours ago, ClianthaMiura said:

Now to make a list of what I need to get and then to persuade one or two tulpas to come with me... 

I bet some of our headmates would probably want to hang out. The only problem is the grocery store is a place I can easily feel overwhelmed in, I'm not sure how easy of a time I will have having an extra with me.

21 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

i am disappointed in myself. I had a dream where my dad was driving me to school, and I realized that I never got a chance to get my shoes or my backpack, and then I remembered that we aren't even doing in person school anymore, and so I reality checked and became lucid, but then after lucid dreaming for a while I woke up and forgot to reality check, and now I realized that it was a false awakening

Hey, at least you figured out you were in a dream. I remember looking at a dream score board and then looking at it again WITH IT LOOKING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and no bells ring for me. This is the pinnacle of my dream stupidity... Either that or thinking moving a vertical explosion bomb away from the wall wouldn't set the house on fire. Not only did that dream bomb take out the house, it killed the little girl who got knocked into her birthday cake and motivated her dad to turn evil.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Why do people seem to have such interesting dreams and mine are basically just me doing whatever I did during the day.

Somehow got reminded of this repeat dream that I used to have a lot as a kid. There was an old house with two doors out and inside in one of the rooms there was a sarcophagus with a corpse in it. If you opened the sarcophagus you had to run out one door and in the other and loop back to the sarcophagus within a certain time and look inside or you would die. I always knew what would happen when the dream began but something always compelled me to open the sarcophagus and I never made it in time. I was always so close and the dream always ended with a jumpscare of the corpse leaping out of the sarcophagus and me dying.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I had a hard time figuring out what I could use as a grounds for reality checks. Clocks? I got lucky a scoreboard spawned at all. The movie I just watched? I'll be lucky if I dream about it a week later. What I ate? I don't think I eat in dreams. Normal everyday things rarely happen in my dreams and they almost never extend so I get the part 2 version, they definitely don't repeat themselves.

I should condition myself to think no masks = dream which would be true but also be hilarious later because after the Coronavirus, people shouldn't be wearing masks, so no one would social distance and I might always catch it. I remember stressing about this at least once in a dream, so this is grounds for being very possible to pull off.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Disapproval.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread