[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

can you think of any reasons why you might say something other than the following:

approval; to approve of something

disapproval; to disapprove of something

context/evidence; to make something that you are going to say make sense

curiosity; to request new information

entertainment; to be funny

informational; to inform someone, without making a judgement on the information you are giving

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... because I don't think that way?

I didn't think to post the definition of disapproval.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

3 hours ago, ClianthaMiura said:

Why do people seem to have such interesting dreams and mine are basically just me doing whatever I did during the day.

Somehow got reminded of this repeat dream that I used to have a lot as a kid. There was an old house with two doors out and inside in one of the rooms there was a sarcophagus with a corpse in it. If you opened the sarcophagus you had to run out one door and in the other and loop back to the sarcophagus within a certain time and look inside or you would die. I always knew what would happen when the dream began but something always compelled me to open the sarcophagus and I never made it in time. I was always so close and the dream always ended with a jumpscare of the corpse leaping out of the sarcophagus and me dying.

Oof

I often have the most interesting dreams and they stay with my throughout the day offering warming, loving, caring, joy juice. When I was depressed I almost always had the worst, most depraved, and vile dreams and they stayed with me throughout the day offering pain, anguish, and loathing. 

The only good dreams I had in 2018 were of my system. I haven't had a bad dream since october 2018 that I can remember.

Usually all my dreams are weird tbh..

Like tonight was filled with hoarding food in a massive shipping container, while I created meals.. Everything was in 2D half the time and at the end when I woke up.. I was promised a burrito and was given a Ciabatta sandwich. Literally woke up upset.. T_T

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

I used to be scared of dreaming when I was younger, the idea of something strange or unnatural happening, like an arm bending backwards or walking through something, was just too uncomfortable.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

14 minutes ago, CM said:

I used to be scared of dreaming when I was younger, the idea of something strange or unnatural happening, like an arm bending backwards or walking through something, was just too uncomfortable.

Or when you forget what happens when you wake up facing the complete opposite direction in bed than when you first laid down. Like what on earth did you dream about to make that happen.

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious.