[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Like that time we opened the front door in a blizzard, but the snow melted from the house's hot air and refroze into a lip of ice within seconds, preventing us from closing the door, and the wind was blowing it open, so we had to tie it back to a shelf with ropes.

It's usually peaceful though. The same as storms, where most rain is fun but then sometimes it's 1AM and you hear shingles fly off your roof and your window sounds like someone throwing glass shards against a metal trash can, and it's not fun anymore. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Phasmophobia is pretty good, what I thought was glitchiness before turned out to just be unnecessarily obscure mechanics. For example, "ghost orbs" cannot appear anywhere in a house/building except the single room the ghost is specifically tied to that game. Also, the spirit box requires talking in local chat to work apparently.

So almost worse than being glitchy, it basically requires wiki'ing (or being told, like so) the specific ways things work, lest you walk around for hours trying to get half the stuff in the game to work like my friends and I.

It's otherwise pretty good, though, would recommend as long as you're aware there's one specific room per map that matters (and I think the wiki said it's possible for it to change over time..?) and not to waste your time everywhere else...

Me and a friend picked up on it quickly, had no issue learning it and getting hands dirty in it. Ofc it was a lot more special the first time because of the exploration phase, now it's just fun and social and pretty addicting.

It's worth wasting time everywhere else still because you can find extra evidence and ouija boards scattered around the map which gives more cash and xp and the ouija board is a nice toy to play with the ghosts in the game

yeah, but going like seven games in a row without finding any ghost orbs on any of our video cameras that we always had someone diligently watching was particularly uncool, that and several other things should be ghost-proximity based, not "uhhhhh this room"-based

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Not all ghosts make ghost orbs. It's kinda like Rainbow Sig Siege, you have preparation phase where you sweep the area, and that is exciting itself especially playing on the larger maps and you spread out and optimize your playstyles. Then when someone finds the room, you go set up everything in and around the hotspot room when you find it, making it almost like a forward operation base where the ghost is hanging around.