• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Matsuri said:

Not all ghosts make ghost orbs.

Several of them ended up being ghosts with ghost orbs, and ALL of them had evidence that we tried tons of to the point we were 100% sure the ghost didn't use those evidence types. That's literally the main reason I wouldn't recommend the game to people, we did by all means everything right and were still totally wrong, because of that "just one room" mechanic. That's like.. not how any ghost hunting shows work at all ever. Ghost orbs should appear on the video camera when the camera is watching one of our friends literally be choked to death by the ghost, but they don't. Turns out they were in that single room upstairs two rooms over on the right haha

(once you know about the one-haunted-room thing and how lots of evidence relies on it, it's not bad at all, but there's just a handful of things like that no one could figure out without help or the wiki)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

5 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

you don't know what programming language I am using

True, but I can hardly imagine it does much with just 2 characters (.!). I suppose it could be a language that uses spaces and line breaks as the input, which amazingly enough does actually exist.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Now that Steve is out in Smash I can finally play Min Min

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

50 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Several of them ended up being ghosts with ghost orbs, and ALL of them had evidence that we tried tons of to the point we were 100% sure the ghost didn't use those evidence types. That's literally the main reason I wouldn't recommend the game to people, we did by all means everything right and were still totally wrong, because of that "just one room" mechanic. That's like.. not how any ghost hunting shows work at all ever. Ghost orbs should appear on the video camera when the camera is watching one of our friends literally be choked to death by the ghost, but they don't. Turns out they were in that single room upstairs two rooms over on the right haha

Although they tend to usually stay around an area, it's not always that consistent. If you're really unlucky, you can have a roaming ghost on the largest map and it decides to go from one side to another. Most ghosts won't roam that far from their hotspot tho, and I say hotspot because we've had multiple times it's in corridors or multiple rooms around the same location, so it's not always about finding their single room although I'm sure they still have their 'dedicated room' as their core place just because the ouija board gotta call something out when you ask where it is

A lot of things are pretty "unrealistic" but hey, it's just a fun game. I have hopes they'll keep updating it and fixing bugs. Only game breaking bug we've had is once when no equipment spawned so we had to just leave with the truck as we spawned in. And more ghost types would be fun because there's a lot of free evidence combinations and it get pretty predicable as soon as you have 2 evidences and have ruled out a bunch of evidences that isn't possible to have together with the two you already found. Also, they're talking about adding pvp game modes and ways to interact with dead players ghosts. Obviously I've gotten into this game lol

Edited by Matsuri

It's definitely got more potential than the average streamer-bait game, I hope it continues to be developed for a long time

Edited by Luminesce

Million dollar idea: memorize the patterns of 4 ghosts and set a world record in Pac-Man. In fact it's such a great idea, that I'm pretty sure someone already did it.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Well, you can randomly attempt to guess the ghost in Phasmophobia as soon as you spawn in, so that wouldn't be fun to speedrun. Maybe speedrunning all objectives, though that's just an RNG thing (and the objectives are somewhat randomized, so its even weirder)