[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

2 minutes ago, tai said:

Your not wrong and besides,most costumes have masks  or some type of face covering  

thx tai for ur support

14 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

in one of my classes we were supposed to do problems on a spreadsheet and when you put the answer in a certain box it will turn green if it is the correct answer, so I just took a look at the formatting and what conditions would make it turn green and put in all the answers without having to do the problems. this assignment was supposed to take us 2 days, but I got it done in 2 minutes

that is downright genius good sir

13 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

It sounds super fun, decorations, cozy night with candies and the like. Thanks, 2020!!

it does but what about the fun traditions going out and scaring the crap out of people and other things in my opinion this year sucks all around no matter how you look at it.

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hatred for 2020 is so great that no words can express my utter disgust and rage, so I won't bother, like, covid aside even

16 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

do you have halloween in spain?

People still get dressed and go out, typical halloween themes in malls and stores, and of course, Disney Channel specials

9 minutes ago, ember20385 said:

try me 

even with masks and distancing (which, it's going to be difficult to distance while exchanging candy), there is still a chance/spread covid 19, and going door to door means that you are going to be interacting with a lot of different people and thus you will have a lot of chances to get infected. it just seems like a very unnecessary risk. if you really want candy, you can just buy candy for yourself. if you really want to dress up for halloween, you can do that without going outside

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Just now, Breloomancer said:

even with masks and distancing (which, it's going to be difficult to distance while exchanging candy), there is still a chance/spread covid 19, and going door to door means that you are going to be interacting with a lot of different people and thus you will have a lot of chances to get infected. it just seems like a very unnecessary risk. if you really want candy, you can just buy candy for yourself. if you really want to dress up for halloween, you can do that without going outside

what abt the traditions and the fun and all the other things little kids want to go out and have fun not stay inside and gorge themselves on candy also whats the point in making a cool costume if your not going to go out and show it off there are tools like the hand basket that lets you trick or treat from a greater distance we wont stop covid if we dont go so why not take the risks and try to have a little bit of fun this year

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

Just now, Breloomancer said:

Yes that's true but even so we can stay in our vehicles and giving out candy literally takes like two seconds so yes the covid may spread but with the right preparations and such we can have a Halloween and stay distant with each other   

4 minutes ago, ember20385 said:

what abt the traditions and the fun and all the other things little kids want to go out and have fun not stay inside and gorge themselves on candy also whats the point in making a cool costume if your not going to go out and show it off there are tools like the hand basket that lets you trick or treat from a greater distance we wont stop covid if we dont go so why not take the risks and try to have a little bit of fun this year

making a cool costume can still be fun even without trick or treating. if you want to show off your costume just post it online. and yeah, it can be fun to trick or treat, but there are all sorts of fun things that aren't safe to do, and I doubt that kids are going to complain if you give them candy. it isn't about stopping covid, it is about not making this terrible situation even worse. people are going to die if trick or treating happens en masse this year. it is not worth it

the one compromise that I think would probably work is if people just leave out candy on their porch so that no direct interaction is necessary, though you would have to be able to trust the kids to only take one or two pieces of candy

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

if you want to show off your costume just post it online.

and what about the people who cant access the internet 

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

and I doubt that kids are going to complain if you give them candy

ok mby but what abt the parents they might not want rowdy kids so they wont give them any and then the kids wont have any candy i dont see how this works i feel our community could come up with a way to do it without spreading covid as much but even if we dont go trick or treating people are still going to die so i still stand with why not take the risks

Desmond: Why you guys gotta debate rn 'cause I'm bored so I'm here whining about it and I can't participate in stuff like this. Covid bad, trick or treating fun but probably risky. 

Edited by CM
forgot to switch lol

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

1 minute ago, CM said:

Desmond: Why you guys gotta debate rn 'cause I'm bored so I'm here whining about it and I can't participate in stuff like this. Covid bad, trick or treating fun but probably risky. 

I mean candy is candy so.... i'll take the risks

ember: at least it isnt abt politics again 

insidious: we need to figure this out in order to come to an agreement