[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

yes they could do that or carpool ( with the proper equitment face mask gloves etc.) i just think people are overreacting abt this whole covid bullcrap

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm hoping most people will be smart enough to skip going door to door this year to minimize the risk and just buy the candy from the store and dress up at home if they really wanna. There'll be another halloween next year : P That's what we'd do anyway.

1 minute ago, ember20385 said:

i just think people are overreacting abt this whole covid bullcrap

I don't think so. Some might be, but people really should listen to the professional opinions on this.

Edited by Desmond

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Just now, Desmond said:

I'm hoping most people will be smart enough to skip going door to door this year to minimize the risk and just buy the candy from the store and dress up at home if they really wanna. There'll be another halloween next year : P That's what we'd do anyway.

lovely idea but it's not that we are dumb it's just that it's a holiday that can't be missed

7 minutes ago, ember20385 said:

and i love to debate thinking abt making a thread for it

I used to like to debate, but nowadays I feel like it takes too much energy so I try to avoid seriously debating unless I think that it will result in something. I am very bad at avoiding debating entirely, so a lot of the time I just debate for purposes other than to do anything productive. if you look closely you can sometimes see logical fallacies and bad faith arguments that I occasionally try to sneak in there when I am debating nonseriously, just to see if people are paying attention

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 minute ago, tai said:

lovely idea but it's not that we are dumb it's just that it's a holiday that can't be missed

And why the hell not?

Just now, Breloomancer said:

I used to like to debate, but nowadays I feel like it takes too much energy so I try to avoid seriously debating unless I think that it will result in something. I am very bad at avoiding debating entirely, so a lot of the time I just debate for purposes other than to do anything productive. if you look closely you can sometimes see logical fallacies and bad faith arguments that I occasionally try to sneak in there when I am debating nonseriously, just to see if people are paying attention

ah so you like toying with people and using a computer to your best abilities touche

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

I just don't like it : P I take part 'cause I really am bored and there's nothing better to do right now. It's just tiring and doesn't go anywhere.

Just now, Desmond said:

And why the hell not?

because  my friend this holiday is very fun and missing it is a cut off for me.

i don't mind other people disagreeing but i just think missing Halloween and staying home is pretty boring  

Screw the risk to everyone else involved, so long as I get my fun, right? Sounds a bit selfish to me, and no, there was no nice way to get my point across lol

this stuff really doesn't have much to do with intelligence. people are small enough that nobody has anywhere near a complete picture of the world. everyone has a few clues and from that they try to figure out the best course of action. it is perfectly logical based that working off of incomplete information would sometimes your information would be biased in such a way that having good reasoning could cause you to come to the wrong conclusion. what is most important is gathering more information for yourself and listening to people who have more information and higher quality information in areas which you do not have much or very high quality information

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me