[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

this stuff really doesn't have much to do with intelligence. people are small enough that nobody has anywhere near a complete picture of the world. everyone has a few clues and from that they try to figure out the best course of action. it is perfectly logical based that working off of incomplete information would sometimes your information would be biased in such a way that having good reasoning could cause you to come to the wrong conclusion. what is most important is gathering more information for yourself and listening to people who have more information and higher quality information in areas which you do not have much or very high quality information

i couldnt have said this any better you are truly of great intelligence 

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is very well said. I guess I could've come up with a better word to use than smart, but that's where my mind went.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

if all this stuff was just a risk to yourself I wouldn't care so much (I would still probably argue against it though, because that's just the sort of person that I am) because you should be able to decide what risks are acceptable for you to take, but with covid if you get infected yourself then you can spread it to other people, so it effects more than just yourself. and especially with covid, just about everyone on .info is pretty young, so they aren't the ones who are most at risk from it, so you have to be extra mindful about it, since it can be easy to underestimate the risks when the people feeling the consequences likely won't be the yourself or the people you know

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Just uh.. gonna say that this conversation is incredibly stupid.

The notion that someone would risk spreading a deadly disease because of a holiday that happens EVERY YEAR is horrifying.

Do people really think kids of all people would actually listen and take proper precautions? You have these "great ideas" but ultimately due to the idiocy of this country, I highly doubt that even if they were put into place, they wouldn't be used due to stubborn individuals.

Carpooling would only spread the disease more and if you're going to be touching metal through people's yards or houses, guess what.. Covid can last there for weeks.. You touch your face? You can get it and/or spread it. The recklessness of people to do what they want shouldn't be allowed during a pandemic that's killed over 200k people in this country and a fuck ton more across the world.

I understand that you're an excited kid, a teenager who wants to have fun on a day that is usually regarded as one of the most entertaining holidays of the year, but if you're willing to spread the notion that going out during this time is "fine".. it's just going to kill more people. 

Edited by Ashanti

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

Yes, thank you

2 minutes ago, Ashanti said:

Just uh.. gonna say that this conversation is incredibly stupid.

The notion that someone would risk spreading a deadly disease because of a holiday that happens EVERY YEAR is horrifying.

Do people really think kids of all people would actually listen and take proper precautions? You have these "great ideas" but ultimately due to the idiocy of this country, I highly doubt that even if they were put into place, they wouldn't be used due to stubborn individuals.

Carpooling would only spread the disease more and if you're going to be touching metal through people's yards or houses, guess what.. Covid can last there for weeks.. You touch your face? You can get it and/or spread it. The recklessness of people to do what they want shouldn't be allowed during a pandemic that's killed over 200k people in this country and a fuck ton more across the world.

I understand that you're an excited kid, a teenager who wants to have fun on a day that is usually regarded as one of the most entertaining holidays of the year, but if you're willing to spread the notion that going out during this time is "fine".. it's just going to kill more people. 

I can see how bad that is gonna be BUT most costumes are gonna have some type of face covering so touching your face and breathing in the virus shouldn't be concerned and besides the fact that we have been doing this since we were kids it really sucks to have to miss it 

2 minutes ago, Ashanti said:

Do people really think kids of all people would actually listen and take proper precautions?

well I would hope that parents would be supervising the kids who aren't mature enough to make sure that they do take proper precautions

carpooling is obviously bad and defeats the whole purpose of it

I always trick or treated because I wanted candy, but honestly if I would have preferred to just stay inside if I could have still gotten candy. it is always cold on halloween night. it would have been much more fun to stay in my warm home

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Not just any type of face covering will stop you from getting infected...

Just now, Desmond said:

Not just any type of face covering will stop you from getting infected...

Your right but i just think people are being over cautious and should tone it down you know