[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

There's a bit of a difference between breathing on a bunch of people vs giving one person a high five after touching your face.

Edit: Maybe don't give high fives during a pandemic in the first place, huh?

Edited by Desmond

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you are actually trying to convince anyone of anything, Ashanti, you should know that calling them children probably isn't the best way to go about it, however if you are arguing for some other purpose then go right ahead

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Just now, Breloomancer said:

if you are actually trying to convince anyone of anything, Ashanti, you should know that calling them children probably isn't the best way to go about it, however if you are arguing for some other purpose then go right ahead

At this point, I'm not even trying to. This person won't listen even if I didn't use the term "kid".

When they become an adult, they're going to cringe at the stuff they used to say if they learn more than what they're being exposed to on a day to day basis.

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

FIRST OF ALL MY PARENTS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABT POLITICS they dont even vote so im not influenced by shit i just look for the right news is covid a real thing? yes is it as bad as people make it out to be ? hell to the FUCKING no

i hate it more than anything when people just assume 

Edited by ember20385

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

everyone cringes at their past self even if their past self didn't make bad decisions in regards to pandemics. though I do agree that even if you didn't call anyone a child chances were very slim of this going anywhere. in order to change someone, they have to be willing to change (or you have to be sneaky enough about it that you don't trigger their defense mechanisms)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 minutes ago, ember20385 said:

FIRST OF ALL MY PARENTS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABT POLITICS they dont even vote so im not influenced by shit i just look for the right news is covid a real thing? yes is it as bad as people make it out to be ? hell to the FUCKING no

i hate it more than anything when people just assume 

Calm down, sorry for assuming.

Where do you get your news though, to believe that covid isn't as bad as people make it out to be? 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

everyone cringes at their past self even if their past self didn't make bad decisions in regards to pandemics. though I do agree that even if you didn't call anyone a child chances were very slim of this going anywhere. in order to change someone, they have to be willing to change (or you have to be sneaky enough about it that you don't trigger their defense mechanisms)

I just remember at 15, there were moments where I wish I knew people better.. How people reacted or responded to things, finding resources to learn further, being more open minded, etc. The amount of growth people have between the years of being 18 to 21 are staggering, but the growth between 15-18 is dependent on someone's willingness to be open to new ideas and stepping out of their comfort zone. 

i will have to double check the name when i get home and sorry for yelling just hate assumptions especially when they are wrong but i will find the name of the news broadcast/ channel/ site for you

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!