[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

orz = someone post banging their head on the floor. Orz 

O = head  R= torso Z = legs

Or I guess it's someone who gave up or flumped over cause something bad happened.

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

orz is the "I'm sorry master, I have failed you" position, I can't remember what it's called but it's not used as "banging your head", it's used as sorry especially in Japanese places I think

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

33 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

orz is the "I'm sorry master, I have failed you" position, I can't remember what it's called but it's not used as "banging your head", it's used as sorry especially in Japanese places I think

I'm bad at explaining it, but yes you're correct.

I was trying to write it in a way that was easier to the masses lol.

It doesn't always mean sorry though, but it's also the "fuck, I messed up" emote.

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

Ord

I'm laying on my back looking up at the clouds while wearing a scarf emote

Edited by Bear

@Bear do you have any tips for someone who never gets any "buzz" from exercise? I look for it but it never comes. I've run 2 miles without stopping. I've hiked 10+ miles in scenic wilderness. I've done 45 minute yoga flows, I've done cardio, I've used exercise bikes at tabata, sweat-pouring down face intensity. I've done lots of weeding and bush hacking and other yard work.  It never feels like anything.  Not bad, I don't really care if I'm sweaty and etc. I just feel numb the whole time. Sometimes I even black out afterwards, which really keeps anything from feeling like an acomplishment. Fast Travel mode: I just started walking, didn't stop, then in a blink I was 10 miles away and sweatier. It's not mentally hard, it's not physically hard, it's just numb. And then it's numb and sore later : p

I get angry sometimes but the second it comes into my awareness I dissociate. If I'm really pissed off I'm more likely to literally curl up on the floor than show any anger. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread