• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is stupid and not psych-med related, but I started taking an internal deodorant, Nullo specifically, and it's doing something, but it's still kicking in I think, LOL... I smell different, it's definitely taking something out of my body smell, but I smell like... like clean fresh leather? Or fresh dry towels? It's subtle and mild, and it was probably always there, just underneath other body rankness- I also haven't been wearing aluminum antiperspirant or any cologne specifically so I can smell myself better, as stupid as that sounds, too. (I made an exception yesterday and wore aluminum antiperspirant when I went to school 😛 ) I generally just put a little Vaseline on my armpits and slap on gold bold where things smell and sweat. I'm still almost entirely vegetarian which helps a lot... a person's BO is highly related to what they eat. They say to give the Nullo two weeks, it's only been three days and I'm taking less than the minimum dosage on the bottle. If what it does is mostly just remove that stank that meat-eaters can get, it might not be worth it for me. I haven't had anything but the desired effects so I'm not going to quit it before the two weeks. 

Not to mention that I plan to take HRT until the day I die... Although I might have to change my dose at some point- when I'm an old man I might lower it, just depends. I haven't looked too much into that. I know estrogen HRT for post-menopausal women has some considerable downsides/risks involved- a lot of women want or are told to take HRT to prevent the bodily process of menopause, but it's a natural stage of life. I'm not sure if the same is true of men, or if it really applies to me- the biggest risk with HRT in old women is that the body wasn't designed to have those levels of estrogen so long, so the estrogen can cause cancer in the really estrogen-sensitive tissues, i.e. reproductive organs and breasts. So if the same is true and men have a higher of prostate, dick and ball cancer from added testosterone in their 70s, 80s, or 90s... well, uh, I don't think I have to worry about prostate cancer. 

I figure in the short-term, having the same T levels when I'm in my late 20s and other guy's are dropping is fine, because y'all started so much earlier and I need to play catch-up with this all, you know... 

Man! I'm just thinking about how cool it will be when Gavin and Cassidy are decades and decades old. A 2 year old tulpa is one thing- I have fleeting interests that have lasted longer. I've been in high school longer than that. But a 35 year old tulpa? That's older than a lot of marriages ever last! That's older than every cat and dog on earth! When I'm 45 Cassidy will be 30. God! I wonder what he'll look like! He looks so young now, he looks, well, like a 17-year-old! 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I think about how my tulpas would look when they get older.  I wonder about how their personalities will develop too, but that's way harder to predict than looks.  I did a little research about aging because Kokichi aged up his form to adulthood adult and I wondered how exactly he'd change.  He was wanting to know if it was possible for him to grow taller than he is (Kokichi: I mean, I could just do that anyways but SOMEONE is insistent on very specific kinds of realism and is also super mean to me and doesn't let me have everything I want!!!  >:[ ).  My mom claims my older brother seems to have gotten taller over the past few years, but I haven't read anything that suggests that it's possible for a man to grow taller past age twenty.  It's probably just better posture.  But Kokichi got to grow one whole inch so good for him.  I mean he'll lose it when he becomes an old man tulpa because realism, but hey.

Adelaide: I have a few decades to decide whether these boobs of mine will get the same realism treatment, because well... how much does a tulpa need to be affected by gravity?  I can deal with wrinkles and my hair?  Already white.  But if I plan to age with any sort of grace, something will need to be done about my giant anime tiddies.

Osomatsu: I feel like one of us guys should go bald.  I vote Kokichi.

Kokichi: There's an episode of Osomatsu-san where one of his brothers is middle-aged and has a combover so I think it's Osomatsu who should be bald.

2 minutes ago, LilBitGhostly said:

I haven't read anything that suggests that it's possible for a man to grow taller past age twenty.

I was 5'9 at 15, 5'11 at 16, 6'2 at 18, 6'3 at 20 and 6'4 at 22

transwomen on HRT seem to get much less cancer than cis people do (I don't know how they compare to transmen though). there have been no recorded cases of transwomen on HRT developing prostate cancer as far as I know, and they also get significantly less breast cancer than cis women. transwomen on HRT also get heart problems at the same rate as cis women do, due to their feminine fat distribution. when I was researching HRT I never would have thought that it would come with so many beneficial side effects

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me