• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Typical is my catchphrase, it doesn't mean anything bad

I think I may have seen an anime where a character had that catchphrase.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Just now, Srn347 said:

I think I may have seen an anime where a character had that catchphrase.

Me too, but I can't remember which one

2 minutes ago, Ember Vernon said:

oh ok so idk whats your favorite color

blue, although purple is also really close, you?

wheeeelp, that is 35 pages of LOTPW to catch up on... on the off chance I don't, did I miss anything important or interesting? Besides people not realizing it's never okay to share personal information online?

19 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

what's that supposed to mean?

you said

19 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

I want to respond to that with "I see", but I wont

so I replied "interesting" with no quotes, as a joke because it's also filler text sometimes used to mean someone doesn't actually care about something (way more than I see imo), but I didn't think everyone would get I was joking so I edited it to be in quotes instead, to say "look at this term, in this context"

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 minute ago, Lucilyn said:

wheeeelp, that is 35 pages of LOTPW to catch up on... on the off chance I don't, did I miss anything important or interesting? Besides people not realizing it's never okay to share personal information online?

nothing big raes host is stuck in the wonderland ryuk and insidious are figuring out life choices ember is asleep bre lost for now and thats abt it

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

people use interesting to indicate that they don't care about something? that makes absolutely no sense. are you sure that the people who you talk to aren't speaking some sort of anti-english where every word is semantically inverted?

I meant to sleep for longer, but I guess that I had my eyes too open in my sleep because I woke up early because my body was telling my that my eyes were way too dry. and now I have already splashed water on my face and turned on lights before I realized that it was 3:30, so I guess I am probably not going to be able to go back to sleep

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

well "I see" usually just means "I see", but theoretically it could be used when you don't care at all about what someone just said, but I was saying it's far more common imo to say "Interesting" when something was distinctly un-interesting and you have nothing to actually say about it

but none of US would do that of course, every instance of "I see" and "Interesting" in LOTPW is legitimate

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

77 new messages while I slept but I caught up yay

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022