• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys so before bed i was trying to do possession and i was able to get ember to posses my arm it was weird i felt numb

Edited by Ember Vernon

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

5 minutes ago, Ember Vernon said:

guys so before bed i was trying to do possession and i was able to get ember to posses my arm it was weird i felt numb

image.thumb.png.f7e5fb4160901316e9c8a35da99e6ed7.png

No comment, and no hat in my mouth. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Reminder that hat-eating has caused actual deaths before, would not recommend. I guess you could always cheat by making a gingerbread hat or something...

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

well a huge part of what we're doing as a community is telling people what experiences to expect, which helps create them, and younger people are more, like, influenceable, so you shouldn't be too surprised

that fine line between gatekeeping and letting people have suboptimal experiences they believe are optimal, huh? we're really bad at dealing with it but we try our best

you could look at it another way though - everyone's gonna grow up, and if they grew up in an environment that kept things realistic, they'll probably be way better off for it than say those who struggled through totally on their own, or worse, in bad communities or cults where it might take years to undo their negative influence

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

11 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

I don't really see the point of assigning imaginary ages. the body is 16 years old, Miela has been around for 2 years, and I have been around from the beginning

It's part of identity. Why have ages? Why have forms, why have voices, why not just talk to yourself? (this isn't meant to say anything about you're situation @Mirichu)

4 hours ago, Ember Vernon said:

Nice!

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

that fine line between gatekeeping and letting people have suboptimal experiences they believe are optimal

I only want optimal experiences so I believe anything is possible. Why limit yourself?

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

if they grew up in an environment that kept things realistic

In the mind, there is no realistic, it's all imaginary, so if it's imaginary, then anything is possible. Literally anything.

So then we think about imposition, it's imaginary too, so now if you get this working, experience is arbitrary. If you're not worried abotu psychosis or other maladies from hallucinations or memory manipulation, then literally reality is subjective and no different from imagination.

So you do need to temper this with grounding, or psychosis may form, also, you may become dependent on fantasy, not just for a distraction but for upholding your reality and it may collapse on you. Well that's more about fighting doubt and being secure in what you have. In your case it's "staying real and science-y."

To each his own.

13-year-old roleplaying is something most people in the community can tell apart from general tulpamancy, and even in this era of .info with the most nice/accepting people we've ever had still most of our regular members are avoidant of it, so that's where the "gatekeeping"-type comments come in

not actual gatekeeping because even those people we try to guide, but you know, just keeping things more... realistic?

well, you don't have to like my choice of words...

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

27 minutes ago, Bear said:

It's part of identity. Why have ages? Why have forms, why have voices, why not just talk to yourself? (this isn't meant to say anything about you're situation @Mirichu)

I am very confused about what situation you're referring to

Edit: nvmd lol I think I got it

Edited by Guest