[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Ouch, Bre, frisbees hurt.... 

Some Guy is the most wanted criminal in the US, you know. Some Guy sends tens of thousands of people to the ER every year. Victims find him consistently hard to describe, so it's safe to assume at this point he's some sort of shapeshifter or magical creature. His MO seems to be walking or driving up to victims and, with absolutely no motive, attacking randomly. And afterwards he just walks away.

Once I was tying my shoe on the sidelines and got hit square on the head with a kickball, and then the PE teacher yelled at me for not paying attention. I wasn't even in the game. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't sleep yet even though I want to, but I'm going to lay down and close my eyes, because boy do they hurt. We really need at least 9 hours of sleep for them to recover from all our recent screentime and staying up all night.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Cat] I don't remember ever getting a black eye. I remember being punched in the face and my nose bleeding, but no one punched me in the eye.

[Evergreen] Hello!

I woke up and found our Sub. Rep. in a hamster ball. I'm not allowed to know the context right now but I think it's funny.

2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

it's more difficult to avoid getting a black eye when you have a lot of eyes

Speak for yourself, I have plenty of eyes and not even one of them were ever black.

That's just a statement, there's nothing wrong with black eyes; #black eyes matter

I do have really thick cranial ridge bone, not in a neanderthal way, but ypu couldn't hit my eye with a baseball bat unless you came in from the side.

Add in my eyebrows and I have some natural shade as opposed to protruding eyes seen on some people.

That's just a statement, there's nothing wrong with protruding eyes; #antifa-cial cranial ridge oppression movement

1 minute ago, Bear said:

I do have really thick cranial ridge bone, not in a neanderthal way, but ypu couldn't hit my eye with a baseball bat unless you came in from the side.

[Evergreen] At first I thought you meant it was because you're a bear. I don't think a bear would be hurt by a bat, but I don't want to hit any bears with a bat.

Bears wouldn't really get hurt by a bat, not not only because of the cranial topography, but because of the thick fur and hide's natural cushioning.  

Edited by Bear

[Evergreen] I wouldn't try it either way.

I'm sorry, but I would like to PM you privately about something. But I don't know if you PM people anymore. It's unrelated to Ranger.

We prefer no PMs. They just get us in trouble. I don't see why relating to Ranger or not matters.

[Evergreen] There is no reason for me to talk about this publically. It's nobody else's business. You won't want it to be public either.

I don't know if I want to talk to you anymore. This is important to me, and if we can't talk about it I don't know what to do.

I've never been punched in the face or head. I've been punched in my arm and in the gut, but never in the face. the last actual physical fight i was in was before punching became popular, back then it was more hair pulling and stuff like that

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me