[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Sounds like just the kind of thing that's worth putting off homework for!

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Evergreen] Hello! It's never too late to say hi :3

Nobody in our system goes by she/her except Gray. It's weird because he's almost always a he in wonderland.

I think a lot of people in-system are changing. It's a little stressful, but I think it's good because they're learning about who they are. I feel a little bit more complete from my integration but I have been a time hog lately.

[Cat] I don't think my story ideas are more important than school. Unfortunately I have better memory of what I created than what I learned in school.

I like the idea that singlets are going to achieve telepathy and then accidentally become a hive mind. If singlets don't bother to seperate themselves and draw lines for who each other are, I think it only makes sense that would happen.

[Ranger] @Desmond I hate when that happens, especially when I'm responding to something and there's something that renders my comment redundant.

That's relating to the page changing, right? It was pretty funny that time, though lol

Finnish doesn't have gendered pronouns so learning how to use they/them about Danyla took a while 'cause it was basically just on this site and it was a switch from he/him, but it's become natural now. Yayy. We still slip up sometimes but usually see it before posting so that's fine, and they don't really mind it.

Then again we sometimes accidentally mix he and she when talking. Still happens after having learned English for 13 years. Pretty rare, though.

Edited by Desmond

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

8 minutes ago, Desmond said:

That's relating to the page changing, right? It was pretty funny that time, though lol

I should have quoted it, but I can't quote things on mobile when it's on a different page.

I sometimes have a hard time changing when someone's pronouns are different. I feel badly when I address shield or Bre incorrectly.

Gray is an exception. Sometimes the brain will give me the right one for free, sometimes I just look at Gray in wonderland and write down whatever his gender is, and sometimes I just go with whatever I am comfortable with. It's okay to call him he or she as long as it isn't they (and it's a little easier to make that mistake because Cat is currently stuck in this weird both genders state lately).

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I try to be as accommodating as possible with Dany, so even though they don't mind the occasional he/him I try to stick to their preferred pronouns. It's not something they're very sensitive about, though, they're fine as long as people don't think they're a girl, heh. Which would be understandable because of the name and the hair and colors I guess, they have pretty "feminine" interests too.

I could talk about them and Roska all day long but no one really wants to hear that lol so enough about that. About three more hours before we'll go shopping. On foot, because there's snow again and that sucks so much, the walk takes like half an hour both ways... At least there's gonna be food, there's a fast food place at the store and we're probably going there too.

46 minutes ago, Shadow System said:

[Evergreen] Hello! It's never too late to say hi :3

Hello!

Nobody in our system goes by she/her except Gray. It's weird because he's almost always a he in wonderland.

Adel: Even though I go back and forth pretty frequently between Adel and Adelaide, I tend to post as Adelaide most of the time on the forums.  But I could change things up once in a while, yeah?

[Cat] I don't think my story ideas are more important than school.

I however have skewed priorities!  It's a good thing I'm not in school, lol.  And also I don't have any story ideas rn anyways.

27 minutes ago, Desmond said:

Finnish doesn't have gendered pronouns so learning how to use they/them about Danyla took a while 'cause it was basically just on this site and it was a switch from he/him, but it's become natural now. Yayy. We still slip up sometimes but usually see it before posting so that's fine, and they don't really mind it.

19 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I sometimes have a hard time changing when someone's pronouns are different.

Chimera: I didn't know that about Finnish.  Well, I don't know anything about Finnish, so anything about it is news to me.  Neat.  Anyways, I'm basically a bunch of tulpas in a trench coat kind of (but the trench coat has a personality that's made of a combination of everyone's??? this analogy is bad) so my system calling me they comes pretty naturally I think because of that.  But Sky, who's a part of me, is agendered but for some reason everyone kept accidentally calling them by feminine pronouns.  Dunno why.  I guess Sky's voice could be considered feminine.

19 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Gray is an exception. Sometimes the brain will give me the right one for free, sometimes I just look at Gray in wonderland and write down whatever his gender is, and sometimes I just go with whatever I am comfortable with. It's okay to call him he or she as long as it isn't they (and it's a little easier to make that mistake because Cat is currently stuck in this weird both genders state lately).

Ghostly: It's the same way with Adelaide/Adel, along with the bonus of getting his name wrong if I get the gender wrong.  Although sometimes one of us will be talking to him as Adel and accidentally call him Adelaide anyways.  Sometimes when I talk to him without visualizing or asking which form he's in, I'll hear an androgynous voice.

4 minutes ago, Desmond said:

I could talk about them and Roska all day long but no one really wants to hear that lol so enough about that

Chimera: Aw, I don't mind.  I like learning about people!

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

2 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

I however have skewed priorities!

I wouldn't call that skewed priorities. it's everyone else with skewed priorities. they don't understand what really matters

school doesn't mean anything. the only reason why it matters at all is because people think that it matters, and so if you don't graduate then people will assume that means something bad about you

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

9 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Chimera: Aw, I don't mind.  I like learning about people!

Well, I already lost that train of thought, so maybe I'll get to prattle on about them later at some point lol... I love them both a lot.