• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Touhou Big Big Battle is fun, but painfully indie. It's still pretty glitchy after all this time. Just bought a knew character for 10,000 coins (you get like 108 per battle, normally), and they're not even available to select.

Sent them an email in very plain English, hopefully they can fix it somehow relatively soon.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been on lately. Been busy with marching and cheer. 

Raelyn Grace(Tulpa)-17

Adrien Ramien(Tupla)-17

Addisen(Host)-15

Haley Ramien(Tulpa)-6

Nicolette Coffine(Tulpa)-21

My name is Addisen. I'm 15 and my first tulpa is Raelyn. Her boyfriend is Adrien. Nicolette and Haley are mother and daughter. This is Raelyn's account. I will only speak if needed. She will be the main voice of this account.

But the age to vote and such would probably be 19, then.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Not allowing PMs will bite you in the butt. Aside from the obvious problem of no relationships you have here guaranteeing to be one-on-one, if someone has a problem with you they may turn to the staff instead of try and work it out with you privately.

Staff warnings are PMs, regardless of your no PM policy. If you got any future ones, it's on you if you create drama by making it public.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

9 hours ago, Desmond said:

I could talk about them and Roska all day long but no one really wants to hear that lol so enough about that. About three more hours before we'll go shopping. On foot, because there's snow again and that sucks so much, the walk takes like half an hour both ways... At least there's gonna be food, there's a fast food place at the store and we're probably going there too.

We could do the same with our headmates, feel free to share!

Are there any big things on your or their minds about them?

9 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Adel: Even though I go back and forth pretty frequently between Adel and Adelaide, I tend to post as Adelaide most of the time on the forums.  But I could change things up once in a while, yeah?

Cat is interesting because she seems to prefer a gender when in a certain circumstance. Although I think she prefers her male gender identity because she hasn't established a good both genders human form and she is most comfortable in her Gray form.

9 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Ghostly: It's the same way with Adelaide/Adel, along with the bonus of getting his name wrong if I get the gender wrong.  Although sometimes one of us will be talking to him as Adel and accidentally call him Adelaide anyways.  Sometimes when I talk to him without visualizing or asking which form he's in, I'll hear an androgynous voice.

Oof, that stinks.

It's not good to call Cat he (when Cat is female) and Gray she, but they is more annoying than using the opposite pronoun for him. It's ironic because our go-to is they. If you don't know Cat very well she will let they slide, but otherwise she expects he/she.

It's convenient the cat in a business suit is turning into the both genders form, so Cat won't feel uncomfortable regardless of what his gender is.

For our system, when in doubt use he. Gray is the only exception and he doesn't mind using he. None of our headmates have changed their gender. Cat wants to put both genders as a rotating pfp (if that's even possible anymore), but for now the business cat is good enough.

Weirdly enough, Cat doesn't usually swap genders as fast as Moltosha alternates between his two forms. There are periods of time Cat is unstable, but usually she will settle for being one gender for some period of time (I guess being both genders at the same time is also a thing? Having a gender-fluid headmate can be confusing sometimes...)

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread