Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Flandre said:

But fighting in PM just to be clearly mad at each other in public is hardly a private matter. If they were really "private" affairs then we wouldn't be able to complain about them.

I would rather people keep their beef in PMs. It doesn't create a flame war in public and it doesn't create drama if it stays in PMs.

I know that's really frustrating not to know everything between people in a community, but it's not your fault if people get upset with each other. Sadly, a lot of the time you can't fix it even if you do get involved. It's also exhausting for you, you don't need to go around worrying about other people's problems you don't have the context for. I appreciate your love for the community, but I'm not expecting you to be responsible for the community.

43 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Bear is totally allowed to not have 1-on-1 relationships from this internet forum, and further- if someone has a problem with Bear, it can probably be worked out in public because we're big boys and girls. And if it's a really personal beef, then they can just swallow it and if it's so horrible, they can just block/ignore Bear system, and/or Bear can block/ignore them back.

I am upset. The PM thing is something he established recently. To me, it looks like he's evading relationship responsibility. If Bear started off with not wanting PMs, this would be a different story.

Yes, Bear has the right to ignore me. I'm trying to say not allowing PMs is not going to make anything between us any better and it might backfire on him if someone's mod report could have been a private conversation.

43 minutes ago, Jamie said:

You're allowed to criticize people in public. You're even allowed to ask pretty strong questions in public.

33 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

instead of a "no PMs" policy, I am going to start a "no private warnings policy". if you PM me a warning, I will post it publicly and complain loudly. your move, mods

Be careful. You are allowed to voice your opinions or be upset about staff decisions, but you can't throw a tantrum and start kicking up a whole bunch of drama for the sake of starting a flame war.

GENERAL RULES

• Do not repetitively cause disturbances or create drama. Everyone can get worked up sometimes, but doing it repeatedly or intentionally is not okay.

Bre is allowed to be upset about a staff decision, but if she spins it to be a huge stunt and start rallying an us vs. them thing, she can get in trouble for that. That turns into creating unesessary drama and is no longer her having a problem and wanting to explain why she thinks we're wrong.

You can voice your opinion about someone, but if your goal is to make them rage back that's not okay.

Obviously, pointing out something and saying this is bad and/or a problem is okay. But it's much better to sort it out quietly, whether it be DMs or a TTS thread, for the sake of not being embarrassing and creating drama.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Mm, maybe I'll just delete the post I was about to make. It was kind of long though.. Basically, TL;DR was if someone says something bad enough, it probably deserves to be told to the community for various reasons. But I feel like most things you guys get upset at each other for are just heated disagreements that may lead to insults, which I find a petty reason to hold a public grudge over. And anything truly terrible should be actioned by the staff, but clearly nothing of that caliber has happened. 

7 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I am upset. The PM thing is something he established recently. To me, it looks like he's evading relationship responsibility. If Bear started off with not wanting PMs, this would be a different story.

Bear was committed to minimizing or outright ceasing all private messaging as soon as he returned to the forum this year (by our suggestion), according to our PMs. I sort of doubt he's refrained from PMing entirely, but I do believe that he's made an effort not to get into more private arguments. Anyways, I'm just saying that this isn't recent to us, though he may not have made it clear he'd be doing that publicly.

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

4 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Be careful. You are allowed to voice your opinions or be upset about staff decisions, but you can't throw a tantrum and start kicking up a whole bunch of drama for the sake of starting a flame war.

and what are you gonna do about it? send me a warning? I'll just post it!

.info staff is clearly plotting some evil scheme, and we need to stop them! it's us vs them, and if you're not with us, you're against us!

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

To be fair, "throwing a tantrum and kicking up drama" (which has happened in this context in the past) is not the same as simply publicly posting what you were warned/actioned for. I don't see anything wrong with Bre or anyone doing that. Staff may or may not be comfortable with it, but that's not something I think they have a very strong argument against.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Some people just want to poop with the door open

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

We're always one step away from being Staff ourselves, we've just declined the offer in the past because we strongly prefer officially being "Members". I assure you we're in full support of the Staff, unless they do something we see as wrong. But that's kind of how most people are with authority by default. I know you're a little rebellious.. 

Edited by Flandre