[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Probably, but then your friend goes "owo whats this?" one day and opens it up, either he pokes his eye out because he was staring down it when he let the spring loose, or otherwise he's brandishing and giant metal tube all of a sudden and teacher don't really like that. 

I have also brought things to school that were contraband, always by mistake actually, that I just had to keep in my bag that day and it was nbd. At my old school I would even keep a scary, scary Tylenol in my pocket so I could take it with lunch. But don't make a habit out of it, because there's always a risk of it getting discovered, don't just forget you have something you shouldn't have on you.  

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think that anyone is going to look through my backpack, and if someone does, they would almost certainly not mess with it's contents like that, or at least they would ask me about it before messing with it. and anyway, I am going to show it off to my friends anyway, so anyone who would have any business looking in my backpack would already know what it is, and random person decides to snoop around in my bag and mess with it's contents and gets themselves hurt as a result, that is sort of their own fault

I think that it is worth it, so that I can mess around with it on the way to and from school. and anyway, what is the point of having a pocketstaff if you aren't going to carry it around with you everywhere?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

don't bring your online pocket staff to online school

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

A pocket staff is just for dicking around with, it's not going to protect you unless whoever is fighting you is easily intimidated, in which case, just scream very aggressively. Throw your actual entire school bag at them, that has a lot more heft. You don't need something that could get you in trouble at school in your school bag. 

So you're saying you're going to mess around with your pocket staff and show all your friends it's cool, and this will result in it being improbable that one of them ever takes it out to mess around with? 

It's not nearly this big of a deal, but this video is just fun:

Knives You Don't Hand To People

Spoiler

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Happy birthday @Breloomancer!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I don't have it to defend myself. if I am ever in a situation where someone wants to fight me, I would simply run away. that doesn't mean that I can't find uses for it if I am carrying it around

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

So you're saying you're going to mess around with your pocket staff and show all your friends it's cool, and this will result in it being improbable that one of them ever takes it out to mess around with? 

my friends have enough common sense to not mess around with it during class and none of them are the sorts of people who would mess around with my stuff without asking me. also, even if they do, if they know that it is a pocket staff and have seen me use it, they will probably at the very least know not to look at it while unfurling it

2 minutes ago, Adelaide✫*゚ said:

I hadn't ever heard of a pocket staff before so the first thing I thought was just a tiny little wizard staff for casting tiny little spells lol

I think that that is called a wand. a pocket staff is a normal sized wizard staff for casting normal spells, but it can also telescope and get small enough to fit in one's pocket

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Happy birthday!

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report