[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

27 minutes ago, Bear said:

Have you heard the good news about Term Life(tm)?

I think Hasbro owns the rights to that trademark.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Bre! Why are you awake so early? I just woke up but I went to sleep in the middle of the day yesterday

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

I imagined you just knocking on his window to say that.

Her!

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't know. I think that I have just lost the ability to wake up later than 5. I have woken up well before my alarm every day for quite a while now, no matter how tired that makes me at the end of the day and no matter when I went to bed

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

that reminds me, you said a thing about keeping sleeping schedules by always going to sleep at the same time, and heavily implied most people's problem is waking up too early lol

basically everyone stays up too late and needs the inverse solution of always waking up at the same time, since most people with the problem specifically can't sleep when they want to (making yourself wake up at the same time every day whether you slept 9 hours or 3 helps your body stop staying up late for no reason and should fix your schedule naturally)

of course, to awaken true ultimate power, you just need to go to sleep AND wake up at the same times every day, but this feat is nearly unachievable (it does wonders to fix up your life tho)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I didn't mean to imply that most people's problems were that they were waking up to early. it's just that you can make yourself wake up earlier, or go to sleep later, but the other directions you can only control indirectly. I am well aware that most people don't share this same problem. personally, for most of my life any sleep struggles have been of a different nature than they currently are (this is probably the first time when my sleep schedule has been drifting backwards in time without my trying to make it happen).

going to sleep and waking up at the same time isn't that difficult for most people, it's just that they have other priorities which they care about more

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

yeah the "it improves your life a lot" part was only applicable to people who have sleep struggles like this

also Steve (you know the one) wrote an article about how going to sleep at the same time every day might be unnecessary, because your body doesn't necessarily need the same amount of sleep every day, like if you worked hard doing manual labor you might need more sleep, and if you sat inside reading and chatting with friends online or something you might need less

so he basically said the most optimal thing is to ALWAYS wake up at exactly the same time, and then let your body decide when it's tired each night to determine how much sleep you get. If your body knows "We are waking up in X hours" 24/7/365, then it can say "alright it is sleep time" at 9pm 'cus you're tired as heck, or "nah we could go a few more hours" up until 1am

and if you ever sleep too little on that very sturdy schedule, then the next night your body knows to go to sleep earlier to make up for it and should make you tired at the correct time

(whereas on a non-schedule like ours, if it's tired it goes to sleep whenever the heck and then wants to sleep in late)

Edited by Lucilyn

8 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

you just need to go to sleep AND wake up at the same times every day, but this feat is nearly unachievable

I did this in undergrad. for a couple years, maybe two after working for UPS with a ~2-9am shift and a night class till 10pm I basically didn't get sleep for that 9 months I worked there. After that I slept 9.5 hours a day from 8:30pm to 6:00am every day without fail and every night felt like the best night sleep I ever had. 

Now I'm sleeping 6 on average again and when I do get the nap, it's the best nap ever. Needless to say I never have any issue falling asleep and hypnagogic, like last night when I heard Aleshe's beautiful voice, is easy to get into.