[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

oh, I forgot there was a .info server

no we haven't, because when we play Minecraft we commit every hour of the day to it for like a week and then we burn out and don't play anymore, and when the .info server started I think we had just played or were playing a server with our friends, and we really like the start of a server a lot more than the later-on times

anyways was just wondering if you'd played like 1000+ hours or just a handful or something, 'cus those seem to be the only two answers anyone gives

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lucilyn said:

no we haven't, because when we play Minecraft we commit every hour of the day to it for like a week and then we burn out and don't play anymore, and when the .info server started I think we had just played or were playing a server with our friends, and we really like the start of a server a lot more than the later-on times

I get that. I am the same sort of way

2 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

anyways was just wondering if you'd played like 1000+ hours or just a handful or something, 'cus those seem to be the only two answers anyone gives

I am definitely in the 1000+ camp. when I was younger I would play it all the time. when they came out with the update that introduced rabbits I got frustrated with it because it felt like they were just adding clutter to the game and making it more complex without giving it any more depth, and so I took a break for a while, and then I forgot my password to my minecraft account and so I didn't play for quite a few years until more recently when I bought the game again. some of my knowledge is out of date due to my extended absence from minecraft, but I still have probably well over 1000 hours in the game

minecraft was one of the first PC games that I played. I remember, when I played it for the first time I had never heard of WASD before and I couldn't figure out how to move. once if did figure out how to move, it took me a long time to figure out how to break blocks, because I thought that you had to repeatedly click on blocks to destroy them, rather than holding down mouse 1. after I figured out the controls I didn't have any problems though, because I had watched a lot of let's plays of minecraft on youtube so I already knew all the mechanics and crafting recipes and stuff

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Does minecraft even count hours? I have no clue how much I've played,  because I've owned it for many years. I'm like a more casual version of your setup, Lucilyn. A minecraft binge for me is like three hours max and then I go, "Well that was fun!" and don't play again for months. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

it does not count hours as far as I know

Just now, Jamie said:

A minecraft binge for me is like three hours max and then I go, "Well that was fun!" and don't play again for months. 

I don't understand how you could do that. for me, once I get going in minecraft I will start spending almost all of my freetime playing it. last summer, there were quite a few days that I spent almost exclusively on minecraft. the only thing that was able to stop me from playing minecraft was that my laptop stopped being able to run it and I couldn't figure out how to fix it

-Me

I'm sort of a sore sport, or I'm picky about what's fun and pretty unwilling to get angry- I'll just go. If I fall down a ravine into lava and I had all my good shit on me, I don't quite rage quit as just go, "Well, that's enough Minecraft." Games can't make me angry, I just leave. 

I hate creepers. I won't play Rambo killing spree because I hate when creepers blow up and put holes in things. I hate phantoms too but I hate creepers more. Aw man.

I usually make a boat and sail until I find a pretty birch forest near a dark oak forest, then build a little cabin. Build a chicken coop and animal pens, wheat farm, strip mine, and... that's probably it. I never get very industrial. 

ETA: If I could make any charges to minecraft, just for my personal benefit:

1: Creeper explosions can't break blocks

2: Phantoms only spawn if you sleep in like, a bed dyed with a wither rose or something and get cursed

3: When you die and respawn, you keep your inventory

4: Tamed pets have a much higher health and a better/safer AI so they don't kamikazi a million mobs and die

5: Environmental harzards (fall damage, lava, drowning etc) do less damage, so falling down a ravine or getting distracted while mining underwater isn't an automatic death sentence

Edited by Jamie

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Aw man.

so we back in the mines?

I don't get upset about dying in minecraft, it just raises the tension. now I have to see if I can get to where I died before all my stuff despawns. creepers are more annoying than anything. I would turn off mobs ability to destroy blocks, but I like to use creepers as a quick way to flatten hills that I don't want, since it is basically free TNT

the beginning part of minecraft games, where you are just running around until you find a place you want to set up your base is fun. I like to start of peaceful difficulty so that I can keep running around at night, and just wander around until I find somewhere good. then I'll turn monsters back on and get to actually gathering resources and such

-Me

oh yeah, last time we played with friends, whoever was fronting made the mistake of mining a small staircase upwards to try and get over a lava pool in the nether while strip mining for netherite

protip, there is literally 100% nothing you can do on a staircase if you accidentally let lava in, except if you have the crazy clarity of mind to block it off and then disconnect, which we totally didn't

so we actually lost every single item we had, which meant fancy enchanted diamond armor with Mending/Unbreaking 3/Protection 4, all our tools etc.

EXCEPT our beautiful weapon, a sharpness 5 unbreaking 3 mending efficiency 4 netherite axe (axes best weapon in MC), because it was lava resistant, so when we came back to all our stuff being disintegrated, our single favorite item was still sitting right there! and that was enough motivation to rebuild and get everything back again, which we did

don't uh, don't make staircases in the nether going upwards (lava flows as fast as water in the nether btw)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas