• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usaully only have a few pieces of iron handy, because I mine as little as possible. I hate the Nether...

The tap water in my house suddenly tastes bad, but it's still clear...

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

well we had already mined for hours in the nether at that point, it was a huge strip mine and we were pretty confident we wouldn't die, but it turns out if you do exactly what we did (mine a staircase, upwards, and break into a lava pool that happens to have no connecting blocks to build off of), there is no way to escape or survive the lava long enough for it to go away once you do manage to block it, you can't mine and jump or anything, it's just death

we touched lava here and there plenty of times before that, but with good armor that will never kill you, but staircases are a deathtrap

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Rookie move. Just equip full Iridium armor with 100% lava immunity and no suffocation. Sure it takes 40 hours or so to collect and build the industry necessary to produce the Iridium in the first place, then obscene amounts of power to process it, but a simple nuclear breader reactor can make enough for that and is well efficient enough so you don't run out of uranium. Of course you have your diamond tier solar panels anyway, it's just a lot of crafting to make those unless you automate it (I do). Then go around and move your miners until the map is littered with 64x64 holes all the way to bedrock and you've got it in no time.

By no time I mean about 40-60 hours.

I also collected oil and refined that for the miner fuel, that way a nuclear accident won't shut down production, but that's only if I set it up wrong anyway. They have online configurations for that. I don't use non-renewable coolant.

Then with my laser and nigh impetrable arnor and near endless jetpacks, I take out the ender towers one hit each and then the dragon is pathetic.

Of course the egg can be used as a power source, but by then, I'm done.

Industrialcraft? hoo, it's been years since we played that, if that's even what it's called anymore

Botania is lots of fun, it's a nature-y magic mod that's actually just a tech mod in disguise, it has tons of references to tons of things (including Touhou!) and TONS of little goodies and fun things to play with/equip, not to mention a boss and a harder version of that boss

we do feel nostalgia for industrialcraft though, having your machine explode because you didn't convert power correctly, everything being so much effort to craft that you're actually motivated to automate it, getting zapped by your power cables because you were too lazy to insulate them... good times, that I wasn't even born for yet!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

I usaully only have a few pieces of iron handy, because I mine as little as possible. I hate the Nether...

in order to go to the nether you have to have gotten at least 3 diamonds, and the process of getting 3 diamonds generally involves coming across a lot of iron. do you not mine iron whenever you find it? I get not mining coal eventually, since it is so common, but iron is so useful and uncommon enough that I have never gotten to a point where it isn't worth the time to mine iron when I see it. even if you have enough diamonds that you will always use diamond equipment, there are still a lot of items that you need iron for

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

all getting to the nether takes is iron for buckets and flint and steel tbh

I guess technically you can make obsidian in the correct shape in the first place, rather than mining and placing obsidian blocks, but does anyone actually do that?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I'm still a noob in Minecraft, I like to make big farm plots so I don't starve and I make really fugly houses. I have ventured into the nether on the server but only with a friend.

I figured out I die really easily, so I stopped carrying around my really good stuff or insisted on only carrying good stuff when I had help from a friend. A friend gave me shulker boxes and stuff, but I hope to get them on my own one day.

I get mad when I lose my stuff and take breaks from the game. I stopped carrying everything I had and made extras of things and that helped a lot.

I always mine iron and coal to the point it drove IceCreeper insane when he showed me how to strip mine. It was a little bit hilarious looking back on it, but now I'm out of iron again and I need to mine more. I need to learn how to build an iron farm one day.

I like mining. I'm pretty slow paced, I like spending a lot of my time plucking carrots and selling them. I'm also interested in redstone. I'm trying to make a tree farm so I don't have to do as much work cutting trees. It's not really a thing on YouTube but I still want to do it.

I never made it to the end, but I want to get there. Just... not anytime soon. I have no interest in killing the Ender dragon.

I'm really sad the server has been down for so long. Pleeb has been really busy lately though, so I don't want to hassle him.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account