[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

the way that I make farms, they are always so big that I only need one water source per crop type and I will always have way too many of that crop. a lot of people like to have "lane farms", where they have [number between 1 and 4]*X farmland next to 1*X water source block repeated however many times. I like to have "radial farms", with 10*10 farmland with 2*2 water source block in the center, since that way I can have the highest ratio of farmland to water while still having an infinite water source

of course, that is just for early game, manual farms. automatic farms are a whole different beast

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

square farms are the default, casual way of doing farms

there's literally a growth tick buff to wheat for planting it in rows with air in between (minimum 3 in a line)

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Crop_farming#Growth_rate (the part to the left of the pics of the 3-in-a-row wheat)

but honestly it's not necessary, even without the buff making a super dense farm is probably more practical

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

everyone I play with does lane farms and all of the minecraft youtubers I have watched also do lane farms, so I don't know what you are talking about there. planting things in rows makes them grow faster, but that is irrelevant because I was talking about arrangement of farmland, not arrangement of plants within that farmland. radial farms have fewer edges than lane farms, so you can actually grow crops faster on radial farms than lane farms

I could grow crops in alternating rows, but I think that homogeneous fields look better and it doesn't really matter how fast it grows once it is established. I generally only harvest a field after the crops have been fully grown for a long time because crops always grow way faster than you need them to, even in unideal conditions

-Me

I think most beginners just make a bunch of farmland and plant all the seeds, people don't usually do rows unless they know it's faster or like the aesthetic

also yes we do rows too because we like the speed, but I think we'd get more wheat overall if we just condensed it all

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I got Mili's second album "Miracle Milk". I like how on the lyrics card for world.execute (me) ;, instead of having the actual lyrics they have the lines of pseudocode. it's not as useful, but it looks cool (and I already knew the lyrics anyway)

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me

yeah, those lyrics were used in the Osu storyboard

which again is absolutely amazingly impressive btw, this ""video"" playing during the song was made in Osu's storyboard format, not in a video editor or something

Osu's video is way cooler, but I guess I could've/should've linked just the storyboard video without gameplay, it just has a dumb 11 second intro I don't like