[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

we'd probably lose because we've never played competitive, but our Dream Team™ was made to be competitively viable to some extent (but with no knowledge of the competitive scene's STUPID strategies and general unfun stuff), so there's a chance you'd just get unlucky with the pokemon you chose rock-paper-scissors style

pkmn.png.9ed2f6bc9abdfd327369ba477c6f382a.png

Pyonta has its hidden ability (Drizzle), as does Flandre (Drought), Bewear has Fluffy, I think Tewi has Thunder/Ice/Fire/Power-up Punch, Reisen has Reflect/Light Screen, and Mawile probably has the mega stone

but no we're not going to fight you because competitive Pokemon sucks literally all the fun out of the game and losing to a competitive player's stupid strategies wouldn't mean anything to us

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is it a win if someone declines to fight? I feel like that's different from just saying "I concede" which is obviously a loss

it's more like I'm too lazy to figure out how to actually fight you, and there's a good chance you don't have a team set up in whatever game (Moon?) we have our dream team in

but I trust your judgement on if you think you would've beaten our team or not, assuming the answer was clear and not just "probably"

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

saying "I concede" before starting, is just another way to not compete

well we would have to decide a format if we were to battle

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

oh right, you saying that tells me you probably intended to play unofficially online huh

no heart, no soul... online pokemon is a haven for tryhards

wow I'm so good at this game because I used stealth rock and substitute, I'm having so much fun doing what everyone else does

Pokemon is the last game we'd ever want to be "extremely good at"

what's wrong with stealth rocks and substitute?

playing pokemon with people I know really well is really fun because we can be on so many layers of prediction and mind games

-Me

exactly, pokemon PVP is only fun if you break away from the stiff mold the competitive scene basically requires

my ability is Mold Breaker !!!

the competitive scene does not require a stiff mold. sure, there is a meta, but there are plenty of options for how to deal with that. pachirisu won VGC one year

if you don't want to deal with the meta at all you can always just play random battles where everyone is given a team of random pokemon

playing against someone you know really well is the peak of pokemon, but it is still good outside of that

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me